Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

Site your source... I haven't heard anything like that.

I think the spoiler is on the CSI Crime Scene Investigation Forum, under "Spoiler Lab" and ytdaw.

Hey everybody.. I haven't been on in a long time so excuse me if I do anything I shouldn't =D

so I that next week when everyone sorta kinda TURNS against catherine... I think that somehow catherine will get hurt and Warrick will be there for her. I just have this weirdddd feeling.. so yeah just thought I'd let you know that =D
:lol:

Hottie_Cath said:
I think the spoiler is on the CSI Crime Scene Investigation Forum, under "Spoiler Lab" and ytdaw.
OMG!!! you just made my day.

im squealing right now, haha.

btw just made my first ever icons, and course there are some (23) yobling ones.

can be found here

teasers
yoblingy10.jpg
yobling9.jpg

Yes! Well if him and Tina get a devorce I think Cath and Warrick will get right to it, I think he realized how much he loved her after he married someone else, and maybe thats enough for them to throw caution to the wind and go for it.

^^ yeah I agree. But wouldn't you think that by now.. the producers would've had Tina get pregnant and Catherine get all.. Blahh? Thats odd. But I hope the divorce comes soon. =D

Just for the record, spoiler sources cannot be revealed for fear of losing the sources but I can assure you that the spoilers posted in the spoiler thread can be trusted (unless TPTB change the script before they film). So, unless you are going to direct people to the spoiler thread, it's best not to ask them to state their source.

BTW, I have access to spoilers myself and I'll check them out and see if anything is mentioned about the spoiler that was mentioned above.

God, long time no see a spoiler tag in this thread! Great news, I hope TPTB won't change the script. This is a new chance for our sweet ship to come true, isn't it fabulous? :)

WillowsWannaBe said:
God, long time no see a spoiler tag in this thread! Great news, I hope TPTB won't change the script. This is a new chance for our sweet ship to come true, isn't it fabulous? :)
more then fantabulous!!! and i swear if TPTB change the script on us, ill yell bloody murder, ROFL. MURDER OF YOBLING DAMMIT!!! actually, i guess u cant kill something twice, haha. yobling is back from the dead, woot! (not that it was ever actualyl dead, but yeah u ge my drift, i hope :p )

eta 34 yobling icons here

teasers
yobling-cb16.jpg
yobling-cb2.jpg
yobling4.jpg

Yes, I would call season 6 and so far season 7 actual death. I can't name any moments that are worth mentioning from the viewpoint of Yobling in s6 and s7. Yobling is the bomb! I hope TPTB won't screw it up :rolleyes:

That's great news! Return of the YoBling! Seriously, I was really starting to get into this ship before TPTB abruptly decided to halt all their interaction. I'm hoping after this the tension between them will return. I missed the eye-sex. Dude, I'm actually really excited about the upcoming episodes now. :D

I can't believe the ship was taken away in the first place. I mean, this has been the most likely ship from the beginning, they're perfect for eachother, and Warrick is so good with Lindsey, its just all-round perfect.

they are the perfect couple! that whole marriage-thing was a bad idea! they can't take warrick away from cath, that didn't do the show any good! but i think we'll see more
YoBling action in the next episodes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back