Guest star wish list...

It'd probably raise hell no matter if it was past his term or not, Rucey. I think maybe that's why they kill skaters--not presidents. :lol:

Face it. you know how much adults these days hate skaters just as much as Bush.

You know who I haven't heard about in a while; Freddy Prince Jr. What if he were on the show??

You know what name popped into my head as a guest star??

Luke Perry (90210)
And maybe a guest star appearance from a NASCARR driver.

I'd love to see Rory again but him coming back on the show would be scary LIKE BACK FROM THE DEAD

Hey, Rory could pull a "Bobby Ewing" from DALLAS, and say that last season was all a dream, and that he's not really dead!!! Or, he could be his long lost-twin brother (that nobody knew about).

I guess Holly Marie Combs would be nice, or Jennifer Love Hewitt.. Haven't seen Alyssa Milano either.

I would like to see "Dog the Bounty Hunter" guest star on CSI Miami. Could you imagine the possibilities if these two teams teamed up.

I don't know if anyone has said this yet , but I think they should get the whole CSI:Las Vegas to come and help CSI:Miami on a case! Grissom could work with Horatio. Greg with Ryan, Sarah with Natalia, Cathrine with Calliegh, and Eric with Nick....that would be great! lol

iluv_ryan said:
I don't know if anyone has said this yet , but I think they should get the whole CSI:Las Vegas to come and help CSI:Miami on a case! Grissom could work with Horatio. Greg with Ryan, Sarah with Natalia, Cathrine with Calliegh, and Eric with Nick....that would be great! lol
Ryan and Greg working together?! I just might not be able to control myself. That is a very cool idea though.
It might be a little weird though: CSI:LV is a lot more darker, I think, Its scarier, their plots are always very creepy and not to mention their lighting is always darker.
The reason I say it might be weird would be because, the CSI:LV team has that like creepy Las Vegas-ness- cloud around it. I watched and listened closly during the past few episodes of CSI:Miami and CSI:LV and on CSI:LV they have such a more darker tone when they talk.
I know I dont make much sense...so feel free to ignore this post!!
I think that the CSI:Miami team and the CSI:NY team would work better together-and they already have-in an episode. Their tone and plots are more similar, unlike CSI:LV which is much darker.

Get it? I dont even understand my self sometimes so I dont blame you! Feel free to just totally ignore this post! :lol:

Nah, I get it and I agree. Most shows, as I've noticed, like LV (another example is Smallville) start out kind of tame and then they get darker, creepier, and scarier. Miami is the exact opposite- they started dark, dreary, creepy- and now they're bright, a bit happier, and less gruesome. I like this a little bit, although I wish they could find a balance.
I totally agree ILuvJT! :D I like Mac and H together- both different, and yet the bwork well together and look good together. :D

Okay, but I mean like not the plots just the characters would be intersting to see together for like one episode...I don't really watch or like CSI:NY for some reason...?

I'd love to see Tom Welling from Smallville as Clark Kent on CSI: Miami. I know it's going into the whole Superman/Alien storyline and plot and it's totally unlike CSI...but imagine, Superboy/man vs. Horatio and the mighty sunglasses! If you've ever seen Clark on RedK you know- he makes a great bad guy, badass type, with the black clothes and such. He'd be a very worthy opponent. :D

Back