I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *NO Spoilers*

^I think that was "All for our Country" Greg found the Cop uniform that the killer of the "serial killer couple" wore

well it's the follow up to the season 4 season opener, I think it was some kind of a two parter. The serial killer couple from episode one was found dead and now they search their killer. They know that the killer wore a cop uniform so Griss thinks it might have been one of Jim's guys which makes them have a big argument.
The other case is the one with the student who was found dead in the bathtub (the 'it's raining man juice' scene is th ebest in the whole ep LOL).
Well and then at some point Grissom makes Greg walk the streets to search for any evidence that might lead them to their killer.
Greg suddenly spots the uniform in a drain and gets it out. Then he immediately tries to tell Grissom who is interrogating a suspect (I think... or he is still arguing with Brass, not so sure) anyways, Greg tells them about the uniform....

in the end they find out the killer was the secretary of the judge who didn't want to sign the warrant for the killer couple's house

which episode is it when nick talks about the babysitter who molested him?

overload. season 2 episode 3
^^^^thanks :)

I just saw the episode All For Our Country, which was part two of the season premiere.

I have to go back to some of the older ones and watch them again.

yeah i missed a lot of the second season, but i get paid this friday soooo i'm totally going to buy it and get up to date :)

hey i have a question, i have been really busy and havent really seen the last two episodes so I just wanted to know if grissom and sara are still together or if anything like that had changed recently.

That would be a question that really belongs in Shipper Central, or in the GSR thread.

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *NO Spoilers

Can anyone tell me the name of the current sheriff? I know we've had Atwater and Mobley, but wasn't there a new one introduced after Atwater?

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *NO Spoilers

Stokeslover102, I sent you PM.

Bev, I know what you talking about. I'm not sure who the new sheriff, I saw him last season, on Rashomama or early sixth season. I can't think of his name. Yes, there was a new sheriff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back