Gone Missing at a Convention: RPG

Re: Gone Missing at a Connvention.

personally, I think the trial is a great idea. But would I retain my characters? Because I want to.

I think the trial idea is fantasic! I would love to know what happens with everyone!! I agree with saraholic, I would love to keep my character. :)

i would love to keep my character, sofia curtis. i loved playing her, and i still want to keep playing her (for multiple reasons, isn't it CSIVegasMiamiNY?) ;) :devil:

.. Is it possible for me to be judge? :lol: *has been watching a bit* I work in a law office so.. I know the ins and outs. Just depends if you want to use Canadian Law or American Law. (probably a given here.......)

ETA: WAIT!! A lawyer!! I'll be a lawyer everyone hates.. :p

LOL you mean like that judge colon or what ever his name was in S1 of CSI: ? the one that turned out to be dirty?

:lol:

Oh, this is so exciting, I can't wait for the aftermath, because not only do we have all the characters from last time (plus we had Tripp and Brass left over, didn't we???) we also have lawyers and judges hehe! And yeah, if its possible can I still be Flack? lol, I have so many idea's and its fun playing him, for multiple reasons, rights gregooo_fan??? ;))

~xJemmax~

I want to keep Mac...not sure about Nick. Stella's up in the air I guess 'till Lynn returns.

To clear up the air, everyone that returns to the new RP, the trial, will have the characters they were in this RP.

If anyone would like to be the procussion (the state), the defence (the accused's attney) judge or a jury member, please PM me so I can give you some of my ideas.

If you are temping for a character and the person who usually plays that character will not be joining us in the trial RP, please contact me through the PM so we can find a good replacement for the character.

To clear up the characters, here are the list of characters we have in the RP:
CSI Catherine Willows Dardeile
CSI Warrick Brown DetectiveCurtis
CSI Nick Stokes MacsGirlMel
CSI Sara Sidle saraholic
Det. Sophia Curtis greggoooo_fan

CSI Horatio Caine ChristineCaine
CSI Calleigh Duquane saraholic
CSI Eric Delko Joe
CSI Ryan Wolfe saraholic *
Det. Frank Tripp

CSI Mac Taylor MacsGirlMel
CSI Stella Bonasera CathStokes
CSI Danny Messer DetectiveCurtis
CSI Lindsey Monroe Grissoms_Angel
Detective Don Flack CSIVegasMiamiNY

* = temporally playing

Everyone pleasae PM me to ensure that your character will me at the trial as well.

Just to let everyone know. Just got a PM from sissi. She told me that she's gonna do a poll here sometime. I don't know what the poll is all about but I promised you all that I would keep you all up to date as to what Sissi told me.

DetectiveCurtis said:
Just to let everyone know. Just got a PM from sissi. She told me that she's gonna do a poll here sometime. I don't know what the poll is all about but I promised you all that I would keep you all up to date as to what Sissi told me.

that's okay, i gave you my approval :)
I will lock that thread when the new one will start

Back