CSI Match Game Season 3: The BLANKS never lie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New phrases for Thursday, Dec. 28th:

Hodges said "Sara set me up on a blind date with Weird Wendy, and she was SO WEIRD!" (Audience: HOW WEIRD WAS SHE?) "She was so weird that when the ball dropped at New York New York, instead of kissing me, she _____________ed (me)! UGH!!!!"

Horatio said "The other day... Michael Ian Black... was arrested in Miami... for ______________ing in public!" (FYI: Michael Ian Black is a D-list celebrity best known for his commentary on VH1's I Love the 80s/90s, and for playing Johnny Bluejeans on Viva Variety!)

Alright, guys, you know the rules, so let's make sure we keep the answers for these PG-13.

If the thread starts going over the line any more, I am seriously considering closing the thread temporarily. If you guys want this game to continue, you have to be very careful about what you say. Don't say something you know you shouldn't, don't imply something you know you shouldn't, and so on. Regardless of the rules of the original game, this is not the game show, it's a message board, and you have to follow the rules of the board. Keep it clean, and appropriate, and everything will be just fine. :)

A- slapped me
b- pee-ing (his pants) :lol:

I'm sorry, I loved my answer for B, but I know that they're both lame.

Hankster, your B answer is awesome. :D

New phrases for Friday, Dec. 29th:

Anthony Zuiker said "I'm going to give the CSI fans yet ANOTHER shake-up! Instead of having The Who sing 'Who are you?' at the beginning of each episode, I'll have _____________ sing it!"

Nick said "Jesse Menken, our animal expert, seems to be sweet on me. For Christmas, she gave me a ___________ wrapped up in a nice box with a big ribbon!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back