The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

Same here Catey, we're all here for you. *hugs*

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To our neighbour:
    Stop stealing our newspaper! I mean, don't know which one picks it up but girl, you are 18 (even I know you are not totally 'normal') and in Upper Secondary School so I'd expect that YOU CAN READ! On the other hand, if it's you, little guy, I think on 5th grade, kids should know how to read. Or at least know their parents name. There's no similarities in my dad's name to your dad's name. Or do you just want to be your normal pain in the ass?

Also, it's bit hard to mix YOUR mailbox and OUR maibox, even those are side by side (newspaper btw comes to different box, if you readers wonder). Because your mailbox HAVE ALL YOUR NAMES ON and we don't have anything. Yeah, I know those are both red but still. And you goddamn have even written our housenumber to OUR MAILBOX! Man, should charge some cleaning from you! Do not touch our mailbox! (unless you put some mail in it). I mean, how it's possible that you "accidentally" take one other newspaper and some envelopes from our mailbox, yet half is there? And the excuse is "kid took it from wrong mailbox". Those damn boxes has been in same order for 10 bloody years! Get the friggin mail on your own if your 18 and 11 yr old kids mix the mail!
    And yeah, I'm pretty sure that it wasn't kids - it was YOU (woman) so you'd have an excuse to come to our house and buy moofood.

So... along with this... DO NOT STEAL OUR MAIL! Bastards!

Also, now that we are talking about moos. Have you ever considered to give more space to your animals? Those are quite big, y'know? And actually give them FOOD? Or buy it bit more and not when it's all eaten already.

I'd so want to call animal-protector-vet-people, but for what I've heard, it has to be something really serious.

3. WatchinCSI

WatchinCSI Witness

To my best friend:

Sorry, I did horrible things. I really apologize. I hate myself for being so stupid. I should never have tried to explain. Just forgive me, I don't want to lose you, never. You're the most important person in my life, and I don't say that to be nice. I say it because it's the truth. From now on, I won't lie to you ever again. The truth is what you'll get, because you deserve to know the truth. You have a golden heart. I really hope you won't be mad at me for much longer. I want everything to be the way it was before this "incident". I love you, and I don't want to lose you, never. :(

4. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

to santa...

BRING ME MY GF FOR CHRISTMAS PLEASE

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To my mother:
    Don't call me "my asshole" that's disgusting.

To D:
    I don't like it when you drop by spontaniously, much less if you bring a friend who obviously doens't like it either.
    What's more, I HATE it when you kiss me like that was the thing to do. It's not. Get that please!

To I:
    Why do you hang out with D in the first place? You don't seem the type...

To M:
    OMG, I missed you like crazy and now I'm seeing you again and it's like wow I don't know what to say I'm just so insanely happy and excited I get all bubbly and weird over it. Thanks for still wanting me to be a part of your life, I was a bit unsure when I didn't hear from you so long. I'm really looking forward now to seeing you, even if it'll only be a day or two...I know they will be special days. I loooove you, sweety.

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my grandma: I'm hungry and I want meatballs! But nooo...I have to wait 'til freaking 7 when "the guests get here" I hope you realize, you're making me eat lucky charms! (They are quite tasty though)

To one of the mittens I am wearing: Hey mittens, you're hurting my wrists, but why are you? Why why why, there must be like a staple in you or something...

To my girlfriend: I love you :) I hope you have a very merry christmas, I wish I could be with you right now.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

To whoever puts the ads on these pages: Drop the flashing "you're won" top bar, PLEASE!!!!! The rapid flashing is driving me crazy. I don't have seizues like some do but I've always been sort of light sensitive...cannot stand rapid flashing and it's driving me CRAZY :mad:

8. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

To one of my neighbours:
    Can't you be nice?!? It's still Cristmas!!!
    Doesn't hurt to say good afternoon, does it? :mad:

sorry, I was really mad!

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my little sister: Agh, I love you and all, but a 9:30 AM phonecall about pants doesn't make me overly excited.

To gf: AGH! Pleassseee call me back, cause were gonna go shopping today, I don't care if we can't find a ride, I'll walk if I half too, we are going shopping! Now all I have to do is wait for you to call me back.

To Super-Store: I do hate you, but at this moment I love you. I thank you for accidently getting a shipping of CSI S6 and being stupid enough to sell them so I could get a copy for Christmas! But I do still hate you, because you didn't pay me for 2 months!

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I swear...I can't believe I received an e-mail from one guy. We were 6 years in same school, three in same class. Both had weird sense of humour and both hated math classes with a passion and joked in there so much.

I knew he had a thing for me but... why cannot people let go? Seriously. I had no things for him and I so don't want to read "I'll never forget you" and "we should meet" or "how it has been going? What do you do?"

No. I do not want to read that.

Seriously. This is story of my life! People who I dislike and don't care for me keep saying "i love you" go away icky people! And those who I care...are too far away from me.

One of them I hugged first time last summer and it felt great. Too bad it will never work.

Oh well.

11. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

First off, stupid rants:

In general: Why must children have those shoes with the roller skates in them? They are stupid, annoying, and I can't tell you how many times I have almost been plowed down by them. Ban them!

To a certain drama on Wednesday nights at 10 and a certain reality show on Sunday nights at 8- I really, really do not like you two. You make me cry.

To A: You did not change for the better. Drinking every weekend and doing drugs is not for the better. Your friends are all losers and I am so glad you only call me when none of them are around to do anything. Makes me feel real wanted. Or when I try to make plans, you don't have any money even though you are spoiled rotten and also seem to have money everytime your loser friends ask you to go out. Stop copying everything everyone else does and be your own person for once. And don't brag that you drink and drive and race people on 295. I will not feel one ounce of sympathy towards you if you kill someone while driving drunk.

To K: Thanks for remembering my birthday. We used to be good friends until you came out of the closet and ditched almost all your straight friends. I was there for you more than anyone else. I was one of the first ones to know and was extremely supportive, but I guess that wasn't good enough. Just like you did not choose to be gay, I did not choose to be straight. Why hold it against me?

To someone on another forum: Stop complaining about the ship. I do not necessarily support it but can we go one week without you complaining that a certain young character does not get enough airtime? The whole show can not revolve just around him!

To the person over on IMDB who criticized me in front of a whole bunch of people: Could you not have just sent me a private message instead of mortifying me in front of other posters?

To my former SW: Thanks for making me completely lose any trust I had in people. I was finally starting to talk out my problems but now that I know certain things I say can bring consequences, I can't trust anyone.

To Wildwood, NJ: Stop knocking down everything and building so many condos! Wildwood will never be Ocean City. Wildwood is a blue collar town and that is the way I like it.

To VW: Can you please find another way to show your vehicles are safe? Those commercials scare the living daylights out of me!

To my new Ipod: why are you getting a battery life of 3 hours when you are supposed to get around 20?! Severe lack of battery life is the whole reason I got a new one! And why can the internet of all places not help me answer that question?

To the US Healthcare system: You are the absolute worst. We are one of the wealthiest nations. There is absolutely no excuse to have tens of millions of people without healthcare.

To myself: Why do you waste your time arguing with people that suicide is NOT selfish and unless you have been to the point of wanting to do it, that you do not know what you are talking about? Why do you feel guilty over something that happened to someone you do not even know and it happened more than 15 years ago? And does not seem to bother him. Why does it bother you? And why do you want this one thing so bad? No one wants it! It's devastating when it happens! And it will give you a lot of attention, which you hate, so why on earth would you want it? And then you are stuck in the position where if you DO make it happen, you may regret it and if you DO NOT make it happen, you will go crazy because the desire is so strong for it. Why do you hate yourself so much? Why can you not find one redeeming quality in yourself? Why does the prospect of going back to work ignite such a fear in you that you would rather bite the dust than go back? Why can't you just decide what to do in school and stop thinking you are too stupid for pretty much everything? Why on earth did you have to become sick the same year you lose your health care coverage? Why when people criticize you, do you have to take it to heart so bad? Why can you not put your foot down for once and stand up for yourself instead of letting everyone walk all over you?

12. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

The next person to call My Chemical Romance punk will get the Black Parade up their ass.

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hey Nikki (yeah I looked up your name, which is my name too btw.) keep your chin up. It'll work out.

14. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

Thanks. I really appreciate that. I hope it works out, too.

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

You can always PM. I have to help my namesakes now don't I? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.