Television Show Meme...

letsdance

Lab Technician
I found this one LiveJournal. I hope this is the right place to do it.

List six of your favorite TV shows:

1. Who is your favorite character from #2?

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4?

3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?

4. Who is your favourite ship from #6?l

5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?

6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?

7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change?

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #3, and why you like the relationship between them.

9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #5 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #6, what order would you choose?

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #4, what would the character be like and what would their role be?

12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2?

13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?

15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?

** So take some of your time and fill it out, it's really fun!**

xo

I'll take a shot at this. Here goes:

#01: CSI: Miami
#02: CSI: NY
#03: Greys Anatomy
#04: CSI
#05: Criminal Minds
#06: NCIS

1. Who is your favorite character from #2? Danny (eta or maybe Hawkes)

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4? Sara

3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? The BAU taking on a case in Miami

4. Who is your favourite ship from #6? Don't really have one... maybe Abby/McGee

5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be? Izzy and Tony or George and Abby

6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do? This is a hard one... it could either be Nick, Warrick, or Grissom. With Nick, I think I'd want to go ridding (on horses, people), and maybe have a picnic lunch. With Warrick, I'd want to do something near the water, again maybe a picnic lunch. With Grissom, I'd just want to talk to him. He has such interesting theories.

7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change? Dang, I wish I had said Miami second. But for NY... hmm... I really don't want to change anything, I love it so much. But if I had to say something, I guess I'll go with this whole thing that's going on with Lindsey. I don't dislike her, I just think she's being childish about the whole thing.

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #3, and why you like the relationship between them. Okay, the relationship between Izzy and... um... George. They are such good friends. They are incredably close, and can be physically close, with out being romantic in any way. They understand each other, and when they don't, it doesn't matter. The friendship they have is just so perfect.

9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #5 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? Okay, so that would be Horatio and Gideon (I think, can't remember) Hmm... I think I'd go for Gideon, mostly because Horatio tends to really annoy me, and I'm sure he could save himself anyway. I mean, he seems able to save the rest of the world. Gideon seems more human to me.

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #6, what order would you choose?Well, I love everyone in this show. I don't think I'd really change anything, except for maybe taking 'Director Jenny' out.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #4, what would the character be like and what would their role be? Eep. I think CSI has enough characters already! They don't need any more! But hmm... maybe a police officer? We rarely get to see them in Vegas. Maybe some one like Jessop from Miami.

12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2? I have to choose a favorite? I dont' know if I can do that! They're all so great. Well, okay, um... in my fave. ep of this season of NY, two girls are in a car crash. One dies, the other is severly hurt and taken to the hospital, where someone kills her. Spoiler Warning! Eventually, they find out that there was a case of mistaken identity, and that the girl was killed by her own mother, who thought she was killing the other girl. We also get some nice moments from Hawkes, and get to see into his past a bit.

13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it? Noooooooo!!! No more killing off characters in Miami!!!! Well, okay. Maybe Natalia. I've tried to like her, really. As for how... I'm not sure. Maybe her ex-husband could play a part in it.

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose? I think I'd have to go for Grey's on this one

15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person? :eek::eek::eek: I don't know how to choose! I guess, maybe, George from Grey's Anatomy.

List six of your favorite current TV shows:

#01 Battlestar Galactica (the new version)
#02 CSI
#03 Grey's Anatomy
#04 Heroes
#05 Deal or No Deal
#06 MXC

Nick Stokes

Nathan Petrelli

Mylinda (suitcase girl #19) as one of the Final Five HOT Cylon Female Models

4. Who is your favourite ship from #6?

Kenny Blankenship and a hot tub full of naked hot chicks

5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?

BWA HA HA HA!!! I'd set up Dr. Bailey from #3 with Guy LeDouche from #6! Now THAT would be HILARIOUS!!!

6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?

I'd meet Claire from Heroes and... well... I'd better not say the rest! ;)

I'd not have Grissom leave for a leave of absence

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #3, and why you like the relationship between them.

I really like George and Izzie's friendship because even though they have some chemistry, the get along well, they tease eachother and joke around, and tend to forgive eachother better than the other characters do.

9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #5 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?

Easily it would be Admiral Adama from BSG. Sorry Howie Mandel, but the Admiral is more important to the survival of humanity.

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #6, what order would you choose?

I'd list Capt. Tenneal First, followed by Kenny Blankenship, then Vic Romano and lastly Guy LeDouche. I think the Captain is more important than Vic, and Kenny is the funniest of the bunch.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #4, what would the character be like and what would their role be?

I'd add a speedster character to Heroes--someone with powers like Quicksilver or The Flash, but not sure why they're having these speed rushes. That's one of the few powers we haven't seen yet--and nope, Teleportation for Hiro is NOT THE SAME as having powers like the Flash.

Nick gets lucky with a hot babe.

13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?

I would kill off that traitor Gaius Baltar by throwing his sorry ass out of the nearest airlock into the cold vacuum of space.

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?

I'd choose #5 because I'd like to be a contestant. I also want to meet suitcase girl #19 (Mylinda) and April (#7)--they are freaking HOT!!!!

15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?

I'd date Grace Park (a/k/a Sharon Valerii/Boomer/Athena). She is one of the hottest women on TV and someone whom I've found attractive since I first saw her on Edgemont years ago. If it couldn't be her, it'd be Sandra Oh from show #3 Grey's Anatomy, or Mylinda or April from #5 Deal or No Deal.

#01 The West Wing
#02 Studio 60
#03 Brothers and Sisters
#04 CSI
#05 Entourage
#06 NCIS

1. Who is your favorite character from #2?---Danny Tripp

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4?---Sofia

3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?---lol. Uh... The President and his Staff would be in LA for some fundraiser and Sam and Josh would get into some trouble with the Vince and his boys.

4. Who is your favourite ship from #6?---Tony and Kate

5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?---Nora and Ducky. That would be quite an interesting date.

6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?---Grissom. We would ride roller coasters till we got sick and then talk about bugs.

7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change?---That Ricky and Ron left.

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #3, and why you like the relationship between them.---Nora and Kitty. Mother and daughter who fight constantly but you can tell that they love each other and Nora only wants the best for Kitty.

9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #5 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?---Okay Sam and I believe Eric or Vince. Either way, it would be Sam. I love him too much.

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #6, what order would you choose?---I would put Tony, Abby, and Ducky first. Then Gibbs, Jenny, Ziva, and McGee. Just the order of my favorites.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #4, what would the character be like and what would their role be?---The character would be someone sneaky, trying to break up the team and almost succeeding.

12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2?---Danny tells Jordan he believes he's falling in love with her and says if she want's to run, then that's okay but she better get a good headstart because he's coming for her. It's more romantic and less stalker-like if you see Danny actually saying the sentence.

13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?---No! I love all my West Wingers. Ugh... Matt Santos and he would be assassinated.

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?---I don't know. I really love the cast on Brothers and Sisters but I love the cast of Entourage too... Brothers and Sisters would have to be the one though.

15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?---West Wing and Sam Seaborn. Enough said.

#01 CSI
#02 Dukes of Hazzard
#03 Passions :lol:
#04 Days of Our Lives :lol:
#05 X Files
#06 That 70's Show

Bo Duke

Belle

Dead Bodies and Aliens.

Jackie and Hyde

Well they're would have to be a time machine :lol: but I guess I'd say Eric and Tabitha :lol:

I'd have to say Eathan, and I'd rather not say :lol: :devil:

Nothing

Eathan and Theresa, they're just destined to be toghether.

I'd save George Eads over David Duchonny (however you spell his name) any day

I'd put Danny Masterson first

No comment

Roscoe gets kidnapped and the Duke Boys think the look a like has a concussion.

Ecklie, I'd have thousands of exploding bras catapolted towards him :)

Passions

Come on, I can't pick just one! But it is a tie, Hyde from that Seventies Show and Nick from CSI! :D

Just have to say, before I post this, yay to NikkyJamez for the Zen love! Gotta love Jackie/Hyde.

#01 CSI
#02 Bones
#03 House
#04 Heroes
#05 Firefly
#06 Star Trek Voyager

1. Who is your favorite character from #2? Jack Hodgins, easily. I mean, I know my favourite character should probably be Bones or Booth, and while I appreciate their dynamic, one without the other is not nearly as potent as when they are together. Jack Hodgins, on the other hand, can interact with whomever he pleases and the actor commands the scene with intelligence and grace.

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4? Heroes. EASY. Nikki. Get her off the show. Unfortunately, the actress isn't up to par with the rest of the cast, and that's really hard to deal with on a show with really great actors. The character's duplicitous nature is nauseating, and if I have to go through one more mirror conversation, I think I'm going to scream. She's just not dynamic an actress enough to handle the work, and the character isn't engaging enough to hold my attention.

3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? CSI and Firefly. Well, firstly, the CSIs would figure out where the piece of lumbar came from that pierced through my favourite character's chest. They would be able to figure out the trajectory and the specific Reaver ship that the projectile came from. Upon further investigation, they would find out who the offending ship was comprised of, and thusly do what damage they could to their remains since River already exacted vigilante justice.

4. Who is your favourite ship from #6? Janeway/Chakotay was my pet ship back in the day. *sigh* So sad that TPTB totally wrecked it. They hooked up Chakotay with 7of9 and not only did I lose respect for the actor, but I stopped watching. No, that wasn't the only reason. The plots had dwindled in their intricacies with the absence of Jeri Taylor, and the show was quickly becoming the "7of9" show. I tired of the tedium, and TPTB wrecked Janeway/Chakotay was the final straw. I tuned in for the last few episodes of the series, hoping for some kind of redemption, but found none as Janeway suffered the captain's curse and Chakotay ended up dead from his broken heart over 7of9's death. Gag me, please.

5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be? LOL! House and Voyager.... Oh, gosh. Well, I can't break up B'Elanna and Tom, and I hold JetC to be very precious. That leaves 7of9, the Doctor, Harry Kim and Tuvok. Yeah, I'd hook up Cameron with the Doctor. Sure, he's not real, but his mobile immiter allows him to travel whereever he pleases, and we know from the series finale that he hooks up with a human mate. So, why not Cameron? She'd have a blast picking him apart and trying to figure out how a hologram could get that snooty and have such an awful bedside manner.

6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do? Someone from Heroes... who I'd, like, chill with? Hmm. I'm engaged, so no random one on one encounters with any of the men lest they think my interest holds something beyond platonic intrigue. Though I love Claire as a character, I don't know that we'd get along much. She's a cheerleader and I was the kid protesting school spirit in High School, and by College gave up on "cheer" in the competitive sense alltogether. Then again, better than hanging with Nikki... I guess I'd hang with Claire for a day, and we'd probably trade stories about psycho, evil family members and super powers... oops. I said too much...

7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change? STOP WITH THE FREAKIN' CAM/BOOTH STORYLINE! Ack. I have grown so tired of this relationship because I know it is nothing but filler to try to separate Booth and Bones. I wish I could believe that there was some sort of real threat there, but there isn't. When Booth was with Tessa, he was happy with her. When Bones was with David, they enjoyed their time together. Heck, she even had a blast when she reunited with that professor of hers. However, the Cam/Booth storyline is a joke. Yes, they've let up on it, lately, but I'm tired of it, already. Get rid of it. It's not a threat to B/B, it's just an annoying waste of screentime.

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #3, and why you like the relationship between them. House. Cameron/House. I do ship them, though I do not think that they are romantically "in love" at this point. I like that he's a hardened man, a man who has allowed his physical maladies to dictate his physical limitations only, that he has not allowed them to hold him back from rising to mental prowess. Sure, he's a jerk, but he's a bright one. For him, letting people in is difficult. Cameron is able to see through him, to a degree. No, she doesn't see everything, but, especially this season, she's willing to stand up to him, to talk to him, to get him to open up without really forcing him to expose his deepest secrets. At this point in their relationship, they're comfortable with one another in a special way. Is it love? Nope. Not yet. It's just a quiet understanding that they've really only come to this season, where they can be in the same room and say hardly a word, but they are aware of one another. He brings her a chocolate bar to help with her sugar level when she's stressed, not sleeping, and famished. She bandages his wounds when he wants to hold the world at bay. It's a really sweet relationship that transcends simple lust and desire. I appreciate that.

9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #5 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? CRAP. I wanted this one to be easy! Save Gil or save Mal.... That's just an awful choice... My gut choice is Mal. I love both, but I only had one season and one movie with Mal, and want to know more about him, want to see into his life more. Since I can't do that through television thanks to the EVIL Fox coporation (just referring to the entertainment side, here), I will save his life. Good thing I know how to swim!

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #6, what order would you choose? See, this one is just pitiful to me... OK... Erm... Kate Mulgrew, Robert Beltran, Roxanne Biggs-Dawson, Robert Duncan McNeill, Robert Picardo, Ethan Phillips, Tim Russ, Garret Wang, Jeri Ryan

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #4, what would the character be like and what would their role be? I would add me, and I would have super powers!! Seriously, I would probably want to add another character for Claire to relate to since the actor who plays her best friend (whose mind has just been wiped) Zack has just acquired a new role in the Terminator television series and will no longer be there for Claire to be a freak with. So, she needs a new friend, or a family member, to help guide her and protect her from her manipulative father.

12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2? Absolute favourite? Well, it's called "The Man in the Fallout Shelter." Bones wants to work through the annual Christmas Party, but Angela wants to party. Angela, already sloshes, tries to get Bones to party, but ends up taking Booth instead. Meanwhile, Zack and Hodgins create pure alcohol in hopes of spiking the punch. There's a story about a man whose body was found in an old fallout shelter, and he had valley fever. Unfortunately, while cutting into a bone, Zack releases the spores into the air. That would've been ok since he ducked into the decontamination chamber, but Hodgins was in there sipping an eggnog from the Christmas Party upstairs. Therefore, Booth, Bones, Hodgins, Angela, Zack and their boss, Dr. Goodman, are all trapped in the lab over the Christmas break. The story follows them as Angela tries to "make Christmas" and we see how this affects the relationships between the characters as new information is revealed and we find out why Bones doesn't like Christmas. It's freakin' beautiful, and yes, I cried.

13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it? Hmmm. Who would I kill off on CSI? I really don't know. Sophia is expendable to me, still. My friend Jenn will KILL me when she reads this, since she adores Sophia, but, to me, I can't kill of Sara, Grissom, Catherine, Nick, Warrick or Greg... much as one or all of them might annoy me at times. I'll kill Sophia. It would be on the job, because that's appropriate, but it wouldn't be through something simple like a bullet wound. She'd probably walk right into an elaborate booby trap set up by an angry and jilted Home Alone fan. As she steps into the front door, she trips over a wire, sending her onto a nice water ride of paint thinner. When she stops at the edge of the stairs, a refrigerator falls down on top of her, severing her spine.

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose? Well, Firefly is off the air, so I SHOULD say House, but no freakin' way. If dreams came true, and Firefly went back into production (yes, I am aware of the odds), I'd so want to be on that set. And, I wouldn't do anything creepy or "fan"ish. I'd just sit there behind the monitor, behind the director's chair, content to watch it all happening. No one would have to hold my hand and tell me when to stand still and when I could talk. I wouldn't need to talk because I'd be content just to be there, to watch the boom mic hover, to hear the actors rehearsing and running lines while the second team sat in to get the lighting right for the next shot. Catering would run around with sandwiches, handing them out to the grips, electrics, and other various team members while the hair and makeup artists would be rushing in for last looks. It'd be heaven.

15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person? Erm. I'm taken. Engaged to be exact. And, the picking isn't exactly great... CSI? Nick's a sweety, but I've tried dating a Cowboy and it went south. Warrick isn't my flavor despite him being my fiance's fav character. Bones? Hodgins is taken, darnit. Zack's cute, but too clueless for me. Booth? No. House? Let's see... date Foreman, Chase or House? No. Heroes... the Petrelli brothers are a bit unbalanced, and both taken. Isaac is too flighty for me, and Hiro, while a sweety, isn't dark enough for me. Yeah, I know I'm creepy. D.L. is cool, but I'm not ready to go on the lamb with him. Firefly? Simon and Mal are taken and Wash and Book are dead. I'm screwed, there. Voyager? Chakotay's a manwhore, Harry's a wimp, Doc is too 7of9 obsessed and Tom, the decent one, is married with a kid. So, yeah, I'll take my Matthew over any of them. :)

#01 ER
#02 CSI
#03 Grey's Anatomy
#04 CSI:Miami
#05 CSI:NY
#06 Beauty and the Geek (Dutch/Belgian version). I know, I am bad :lol:

Sara Sidle. Definitely. Her character is so great.

Horatio, I don't know why. He always has the same kind of voice.. and the way he acts..

Stella and Mac on investigation in Chicago, the hospital has been blown up.

Ramona and Anton. They were so cute during the show.

Izzie and Erik. I would love to see how the beauty reacts when she sees Erik, lol.

Calleigh! She is so cute, I love her southern accent and well, she's so smart. I could talk to her for ages. I think we'd go shopping.

Less GSR!

I love Addison and McDreamy. Man, they shouldn't have got divorced. They fit so well! Addison, the smart beauty, and McDreamy, the cheating doc. Doesn't that make sense to you?

I don't know who's first in the credits now in ER, because they don't even have credits anymore. If it were between Abby Lockhart and Mac Taylor, I'd definitely safe Abby. Sorry Mac!

Hmm, there isn't something like credits in that show. But well, I'd give Ramona and Anton the first place :p

Calleigh's mom. I'd love to see her mom.

Sara makes out with Greg. :D

Well, that's a hard one. Curtis Ames has become a very dangerous character, and after reading some spoilers, I'd kill off him.

Woot, that's a hard one. I love Grey's, I love all the actors. But I'd love to see how they do the special effects in CSI:NY. I leave this one open.

Wow. Well, I don't know. I love Danny Messer. He's very hawt! But well, I love Abby Lockhart too. I would go on a date with the two of them. :p

#01: The O.C.
#02: Charmed
#03: Veronica Mars
#04: Gilmore Girls
#05: Law & Order: SVU
#06: CSI (pre-season 6 finale only)

It was Prue Halliwell, but since she died my favorite has become Piper.

Rory! I don't know why but I cannot stand her.

An OC/SVU crossover? It would include a lot of crying and a ton of emotions from the characters, ones we may or may not have ever seen before.

Grissom/Lady Heather!

Veronica and Nick might be really cool. Well, if Veronica was a bit older, it would be cool. I think that pairing might work out. :lol:

Lorelai Gilmore/Lauren Graham. I would love to spend the day with her! Maybe we could go shopping for a while and then watch our favorite movies, adding hilarious commentary to them. :lol: :lol:

Prue's death. I would change it so that Prue didn't have to die!

Veronica and Logan. They were really cute together and I'm sad that they broke up. I liked the fact that he was always there for her, or he used to be, anyway.

I'd save Peter Gallagher (Sandy Cohen). He's a really hilarious guy, more so than Chris Meloni in my opinion.

Catherine, Nick, Sara, Greg, Sophia, Brass and then Grissom. I'll get mobbed by Gil fangirls if I tell you why. :p

A new girl moves to Stars Hollow and runs into Lorelai in Luke's Diner. Lorelai notices that the girl is drinking a huge mug of coffee and later finds out that the girl is a big coffee addict. They become friends, despite their 15 year age difference and Rory is completely forgotten. :lol:

Prue and Piper are turned into little kids, but they stay in their adult bodies. It's a really funny episode, and the first I ever watched. So it's my favorite for those two reasons. :D

I'd kill off Taylor Townsend by making her fall off of her bed and landing on her pair of very high heeled stilleto boots. :lol: After her death and funeral, Julie comforts Ryan and they find out just how alike they really are, which leads to a relationship. :lol:

I would love to visit the set of SVU because I want to meet Mariska Hargitay. And I've seen some behind the scenes footage of the show and all of the actors are hilarious, which is something I've love to see in person.

I would have to choose either Ryan Atwood or Seth Cohen from The O.C. I can't really narrow it down any further because they're both funny, both are smart and yes, they're both incredibly hot. :lol:

#01 The West Wing
#02 NCIS
#03 House M.D.
#04 Grey's Anatomy
#05 CSI: Miami
#06 Lost

Special Agent Caitlin 'Kate' Todd

Meredith Grey

One of former President Josiah Bartlet's daughters being murdered in a casino in Miami.

I'm not the shipping type, but if I had too choose it would be Kate and Sawyer.

Dr. Gregory House and Ana-Lucia Cortez. How funny would that be!

Izzie. Making out :p

Without a doubt Kate's death. I think the answer to question #2 explains that.

Cuddy and House. I love it when they are bickering over everything, but deep down they care very much about each other.

Hmm. That would be Arnold Vinnick played by Alan Alda on The West Wing or Horatio Caine by David Caruso on CSI: Miami. I wouldn't care if both of them drowned, but I think I'd save Horatio first.

Lost doesn't have title credits, so I'll change the title credits for #1: Allison Janney, Bradley Whitford, Janel Moloney, Richard Schiff, John Spencer, Kristin Chenoweth, Mary McCormack, Dulé Hill, Joshua Malina, Alan Alda, Jimmy Smits, with Stockard Channing and Martin Sheen.

It would be a young hot shot, but very kind doctor who plays a romantical interest for Izzie.

Kate's killer is trying to kill Gibbs and the rest of his team, saving Gibbs for last. Kate is remembered by all team members by viseons of Kate all in their own way.

I would kill off Will Bailey because he interests me the least.

Show #3 (House M.D.). I just love Lisa Edelstein. I also love the hospital scene.

Very hard. It would either be Calleigh from CSI: Miami, Izzie from Grey's Anatomy, Kate from NCIS or Shannon from Lost. I would pick them all, but if I really have to pick I'd pick Shannon from Lost.

#01 CSI
#02 CSI NY
#03 Amazing Race
#04 CSI Miami
#05 Criminal Minds
#06 3lbs, but the show is canceled....so The Class :lol:

Lindsay Monroe.hmm maybe Danny...Maybe Flack..ack this is hard. but I guess my top would be Lindsay.

I don't really dislike anybody....but I didn't really like Speedle. Don't shoot me! I only seen season 2-5, and maybe he was better in season one..but I still don't really like him.

CSI and Criminal Minds. That would be good. It would be Hotch and Grissom battling it out, because Grissom hates to have FBI involved in a case. The Criminal Minds team would then sense something between Grissom and Sara within the first half hour, because well..they are profilers. And Greg would hit in JJ.

Um...Duncan and Nicole

Mirna(season 5) and Ethan...that would be funny

character-Ryan Wolfe. actress-Emily Procter....and I don't know what we'd do.

I would have Danny and Lindsay working more cases together; having a mix of angsty and fluffy scenes. :D

Well for season 9 I liked the friendship that the Hippies had, because they played off each others strengths, and had fun through the whole race.

Ack. Grissom or Gideon...hm I'd have to say....Grissom. so hard to choose.... :/

There isn't exactly opening credits..haha

There character would be a 20 something female who loves to laugh, play sports, and is extremely smart. She would be very smart but not someone who has to immediately prove they are better than you. She would be very adventurous, and curious, and she would be a lab tech who turns CSI. :D

I have too many favorite episodes...I'll just pick 2. In Charge Of This Post A bulding was blown up by an anonymous(sp?) bomber with a cell phone, and Flack got horribley injured. All of the team had a good amount of screen time in this, and that is why its one of my favorites. In Run Silent, Run Deep we find out more of Danny's backstory, and Lindsay goes to Danny with his DNA first...I just love episodes when the whole team is on one case.

I'm taking the easy way out of this. I'd kill of the sheriff, so they can get yet another one, maybe this one will be less on the politics..

3. no doubt. I'd love to travel around the world. :p

Dannyyyyyy. Definitely Danny. But in AU...

#01 CSI vegas
#02 Friends
#03 Holby City
#04 Casualty
#05 Smallville
#06 Lost

Rachel

Dixie

There would be some sort of supernatural meteor incident, and the CSIS would have to come to solve the crime, with help from Clark :D (MAKE IT HAPPEN :p)

Kate and Jack. Or Kate and Sawyer.

Connie and Sawyer... that would be interesting :D

Guppy! Cause I think he's so hot, and well, this site us PG13 :p

Erm, well I'd make Pheoebe and Joey get together!!

Connie and Elliot. Non shippish, just cause Connie was there for Elliot when Gina died, and they seemed to bond so much from it. These too would make great mates!

Oh man, that's tough. All though Clark is super, so it would have to be Grissom of course :D

There isn't really opening credits..

I dunno, I'd want them to be nice, but strong aswell. And someone who lasted longer thana year would be best! They'd be a Doctor.

SHE GOT OFF THE PLANE!!! :D And Monica and Chandler have 2 babies :D YAY!

Ewww, not nice! Erm I couldn't kill the main ones :( It would have to be Sophia!!

#5!! One it's in America, and I would love to go to the farm, the talon etc :D

Grissom!! No contest! (CSI )

#01 24
#02 CSI: New York
#03 Law and Order: SVU
#04 Prison Break
#05 Without A Trace
#06 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Danny Messer. His background is interesting. From were he came and were he is now. I hope they show us a bit more this season.

C-Note. I don't like his storyline. We already have Sucre and Maricruz and I like that one a lot more.

Jack Bauer goes missing in New York :lol: Can't see that happen. Maybe something with Danny's brother, that storyline is still open. I can see him meeting some wrong people who are planning an attack on LA or the White House, which only can be stopped by Jack Bauer.

Pff... I don't ship anyone there actually ... but if I have to pick ... Catherine/Warrick. They have a lot of chemistry on screen.

Send out Hodges on a date with Olivia, that would be fun :lol:

* Character: Sucre. He is such a sweety. I really hope he finds Maricruz.
* Actor: Paul Adelstein. He's a very underated actor. The way he plays Agent Kellerman is awesome. You actually gonna like him, but if you look in his background, about the people he tortured and killed, it's almost unbelievable.

The way they changed the Danny/Lindsay relation ship. The end season 2 was nice. But when they turned it into a romatic story line it became nuts. I love Carmine's acting, but he and Anna don't have that kind of chemistry. Friends yes ... lovers no.

Elliot and Olivia are the best leading pair of a cop show. They have so much chemistry, but not in a romatic way. When one of them is having problems, the other is there to support him or her. And they know eachother very well, when they have to solve the most horrifying crimes.

I have to choose between Jack Bauer en Jack Malone? Well ... I guess Jack Bauer is very good in saving himself, so I'll go for Jack Malone, lol!

Ehm ... after the storyline's they picked for Nick and Sara I would put them for Warrick so this would be my order: William Petersen - Marg Helgenberger - George Eads - Jorja Fox - Gary Dourdan - Eric Szmanda - Louise Lombard - Robert David Hall and Paul Guilfoyle. But no big changes.

I think I would add a family member of T-Bag. I wanna know why he has become the way he is now: a rapist and a killer. Maybe it's because something what happend in the past. So his mother or father in the show would be nice to see.

My favourite episode is On The Job. In a shootout, an underovercop Danny's and the evidence is pointing at Danny. The team knows he's innocent but it seems almost impossible to prove it. Danny want's to solve it himself, but that almost get's him in even more trouble.

I think I go for Kim Bauer. She's out of sight for a while, but when she was on, he character really annoyed me. Especcialy in season 2. In how many trouble can a person get in one day? If I have to kill her of, maybe they can hire one of those persons who got her into trouble in season 2 again and kill her out of revenge.

I'll pick Law and Order: SVU, because they are actually filming in New York. And I love that city so much. So I'll would chose them, just to see the city as well.

That's a tough one. Since so many people are after Carmine and Eddie on this forum, I think I'll go for Enrique Murciano (Danny on WAT). He's a sweet and very funny guy and a great actor.

#01 CSI NY
#02 CSI
#03 Deal/No Deal
#04 CSI Miami
#05 Bones
#06Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Grissom

Ummm...probably Ryan, I just like Speed better

3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? Probably the Bones pair traveling to NY...hard to think of a plot though.

4. Who is your favourite ship from #6? Problem...it's a reality show because I don't watch five current scripted shows

5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 darn, same problem as above with 6

That's a hard one. I don't know for actor, for char maybe Alexx...I just think it'd be fun to watch an autopsy

7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change? One word: CatNip lol. I've got GSR, now gimme CatNip

I have to choose between Jack Bauer en Jack Malone? ack I can't pick LOL. Really. I love them both too much.

Ehm ... after the storyline's they picked for Nick and Sara Darn reality show problem again

hmm...not sure.I can't think LOL

umm....it's hard to pick just one LOL. Probably Grave Danger, Nick being buried alive.
Peyton...I just don't like her...partly for shippy reasons but for other reasons too

Bones for sure. Unless I was on the other set as a D/ND contestant LOL

15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person? darn, Gary, David Boreanaz, WP are already taken :( Maybe Gary D, he's just so HAWT lol and he seems nice from the scant RL-ish stuff I've seen.

#01 Corner Gas
#02 NCIS
#03 CSI:NY
#04 LOST
#05 The Simpsons
#06 Without A Trace

Ducky!

Season 2 Locke

XD Um. The Simpsons going to Saskatchewan and sitting there talking about nothing.

Totally Jack & Sam

Wow. Um. Flack and Sam. Too see how they'd react XD

Hurley! I'd drag him Island Bowling. Or Island Golfing. suck at both, but since Hurley seems to be the kinda guy not to care, i'd be all good.

That.. um. Hm. Maybe more of Tony singing? XD

Mac & Stella. They seem to have this whole calm & understanding relationship where their comfortable enough with each other that it's totally sweet to see. Like how Stella can bring out the Fun side of Mac. It's a great relationship! ...With sexual tension X3

Nnngh. Um. Um. Uh. Hard Question! D:. Ach. I'd have to go with Homer Simpson, because I need him alive to complete my plotline ;__;

Uh. Hm. Maybe "Jack. Sam. Vivian. Danny. Eric. That other one. Y'know..." =\

They'd be an Other and totally be all Horribly schizophrenic and attack the Others sometimes as well as the Losties. And i'd become a weird horrible maze of even more confusion.

Abby gets Stalked by this weirdo and she has to bounce back and forth between the agents for protection and McGee accidentally lets the stalker almost get her. Gibbs Angry. McGee sad. Abby gets drunk in Gibb's basement and then lives in the elevator. And then they get the guy and Abby electrocutes him. Yay!

....D: I wouldn't! I love them all! Fine. Maybe Lacey. And she'd die of Cancer so I'd be an honorable death.

New York.

HA! Ducky from NCIS. He gets no love. And I love listening to his rambling stories! XD

#1. CSI: Miami
#2. CSI: NY
#3. Bones
#4. How I Met Your Mother
#5. Desperate Housewives
#6. CSI

Lindsay Monroe

Uhh.... I love them all, but my least fav would have to be Ted Mosby.

A crossover between CSI: Miami and Desperate Housewives would have to have the CSI team investigating the arson of Edie Brit's house, and then trying to figure out if Mike Delfino really killed someone. But then Edie tries to sleep with Horatio. (But it wouldn't happen!)

Catherine and Warrick!

Hmm, I would set up Angela and Nick. They'd be fun to watch.

I would have to pick Barney. He's a pariter and knows how to have a good time! And as for what we'd do? Go to a club of some sort.

Uh, Danny and Lindsay would so start dating like... NOW!

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #3, and why you like the relationship between them. Brennan and Booth. They so funny. She's so not up to date and he tries to fill her in and it's just fun to watch. Plus, they're incredibly hot!

9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #5 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? Calleigh Duquesne! What would CSI: Miami do without her?

Catherine, Warrick, Greg, Nick, Sara, Brass, Sofia, Doc Robbins, then Grissom.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #4, what would the character be like and what would their role be? I would add a chick for Barney that was just as much of a partier as him, and they both loved each other, but wouldn't admit it. And then she would play hard to get and it would drive him insane.

A young woman from Montan gets murdered and Lindsay takes it harder than normal because she's very similar to the girl from Montana. Oh, and Sid tells Lindsay that Danny has a crush on her!

13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it? Uhh, I don't want to kill anyone off! I like them all! Beside, we don't need to kill anyone off!

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose? I would have to say the Jeffersonian.

15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person? Uh, Eric Delko on CSI: Miami. He's so hot and he's a good guy!

Back