Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

CSILauren, can you please add a bit more content to your posts. As this is a discussion board you really need contribute to the discussions. Thanks. :)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I am addicted to Criminal Minds. Here is a site with ALL screencaps. From the beginning to the shows to the end. Love it.
    http://www.iad-ordnonstop.net/

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Thanks for the link, Jessy. :)

You mentioned slash before. I haven't read any for CM yet, but I might go searching for it myself. ;) I'm sure there are stories to be found on fanfiction.net, have you tried there? Here's a link to the CM section of that site. I haven't read anything in there, but I'm sure there's slash. :)

I haven't watched this past episode of CM yet. I saw the very end when I was switching out my tape for CSI:NY and it looks like it was a great episode. :D I'll have to make time to sit down and watch it soon.

4. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

I seem to have read in a book years ago. And then I heard it on TV , but I forget what program, it was so long ago.

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From TV Guide online Entertainment News column: CBS announces that the surging, smoke (monster)-eating Criminal Minds has earned itself a special broadcast on Sunday, Feb. 4, following the network's coverage of Super Bowl XLI.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh how I love Spencer Reid. Just watched episode 1 season 2. I know, Iam a bit after but anyway. he is such cutie pie. soo cute. Thanks for the CM link . Also I love how Hotch and Morgan are so protective towards Reid, just like 2 older brothers.

7. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Thanks for posting that Dynamo1. :)
    I guess I should be happy because I love criminal minds...but that means that there probably won't be an Amazing Race Allstars post-superbowl premire..But thats for another thread :D

8. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Don't know if you guys have seen this, but I came across this hillarious "documentary" with Gube. On youtube, type "Matthew Gubler Documentary' in the search field and the three episodes will come up. There are some bits with other cast memebers too :)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Lmao. That is the best thing I have seen in a long time. Thanks for letting us know. He is such a funny guy and so beautiful. I feel sad (NOT )for the girl he is making a move on.She should be lucky. Just awsome. and the end is so funny.

10. AbraCadaver

AbraCadaver Victim

oh darnnit! i want to see it! youtube doesn't work on my computer...it's a stupid computer
    i see all the comments people made and you guys talking about it which makes me want to see it more :(

11. musicvideojunkie

musicvideojunkie Civilian

i wanted to make a correction, if you dont mind, regarding that post about matthew and the music videos. Matthew DID direct the video for Whirlwind Heat's hit single "Reagan" and IT DOES star his little brother. however, he DID NOT end up directing the music video for Whirlwind Heat's My Electric Underwear. He wanted to, but due to schedualing conflicts, things ended up not working out and he had to pull out at the last minute. if you wish to verify this information please contact him at www.matthewgraygubler.com or matthewgraygubler@gmail.com

12. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

I'm watching the new episode of CM as I am typing this. And let's just say I've been shocked pretty much throughout the whole episode so far and only about ten or fifteen minutes left.

Great episode, but I swear these detectives are really making me angry, haha.

Wow. And Hotch he just needs to like get over that Morgan lied to him and start investigating the way he should.

But I'm not going to spoil any more than I already have, however, let me just tell you this, you'll definately want to watch it, it's so addicting, hahaaa.

13. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Tonight was my first time watching an entire ep of CM and did I ever pick a good time to tune in. It was an amazing episode, Shamar Moore was awesome.

Also, I can't even say how excited I was see Sully from Third Watch again!

14. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Shemar Moore... *swoons* That guy is HOT!! I saw him in LA and man, he's even better in person!

*grins* Nice to spot a fellow "Third Watch" fan! I'm still grieving over that show so yeah, any cast appearance anywhere is cool... ;) Can't wait to watch this one!

15. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I loved this ep. Shemar Moore did an outstanding job. Boy, what a twiat to it. I had my suspicions when he didn't wanna be profiled. Sad their are people like that. Can't trust no one anymore. Wonder what repurcussions there's gonna be for Morgan not being truthful about his record? I see Sully brought his character from Third Watch with him to CM. Once a jackass always a jackass. I think Shemar deserves an award for his performance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.