Movie Quote Game # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot, woot.

C1: Dance? You can't dance. When did you learn how to dance?
C2: I've got moves you've never seen.

its been a few days since i guessed, would it be ok if i gave a new quote to keep the game going?

c1: oh wait, i forgot my jellybeans ..... what?
c2: you can fit through the bars?
c1: yeah
c2: you are such an idiot

allmaple said:
its been a few days since i guessed, would it be ok if i gave a new quote to keep the game going?
Indeed. If a few days have passed, then in order to keep the game going it's best if you just carry on. :)

c1: My boyfriend thinks I'm fat! And I can't eat in front of him! I can't eat in front of you! I have to go to the bathroom.
c2: Honey, I don't think you're fat! I don't think she's fat!

Yes, you're correct, I just love that movie! Even though I've never finished it, it does come on three days this week, but sadly I won't be here to watch! And my Tivo is screwed up, anyone know if it's a happy ending type of movie?

^I think it has a happy ending.....but then again, I fell asleep the other night while watching it and the 2 or 3 times before that. :lol:

C1: OK, stay in. But will you at least get out of those pajamas? You've been in them for over a week!
C2: So what? Who the hell are you, the clothes police?

C1: Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable! But that my dear children, is called cannibalism; and that is frowned upon in most societies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back