Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Shadowfax, that last chapter was sooo friggen funny. Poor Ryan! He thought about shooting the mouse! :lol: I kinda felt bad for the poor thing, though. :p For some reason I thought the thing under Greg's close was a dog. I have no idea why. A mouse is even better because they are more discusting so Ryan would throw a bigger fit with a mouse. :p

Thank you so much! :) I had been building a thirst over here for our boys! :D Your stuff is awesome~ I'm Dr_Hoffman at lj, I'll go comment. *huggles you* I am going to try to do the link thingy again. *hopes*
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/d...pg?t=1165022403
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/eric%20szamanda/middleg13.jpg?t=1165022497
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/d...pg?t=1165022532
Wow, I suck. :( The link thing does not work for me. I've tried, and can't find why it won't work. I'm defective! I don't even know anymore. :( :(

Thanks, Twiz and Katie! I'm glad you guys liked it! I was worried it wasn't 'crack-ed' up enough as a fic. :lol:

DryPrivet, I figured you were Dr_Hoffman. I had a feeling it was you. :lol: Thanks for feedbacking!

Where's Silhouette? :confused: I need a manip from her to aid with my *depression* lately. When you read this, girlie, I need a Ryan/Greg manip! Please? *begs* Oh, and don't forget, the 2nd chapter is up on that crackfic. I hope it makes you laugh. :D

Okay, on with Ryan and Greg...

Nice pics, DryPrivet! I'm gonna start calling you DP for short, is that okay? :D Anyway, that's my favorite hairstyle on Greg. I liked it more than the greasy flat look sometimes... yuck! But when it's all wild and spiky, he looks so cute and sexy. Maybe it's just me, but has anyone else noticed that Greg has gotten less perky once he went away from the spiky look? *shrugs*

Okay, Ryan's turn. Y'all should know by now that I love season 4 hair the best for Ryan. I think season 5's good too, I'm kind of partial to short hair anyway, unless you're talking about Greg -- then I'd prefer either the short hairstyle or slightly longer so he could have it sticking up and going all wild. :D

Oh am loving those Greg pics DryPivet esp. the last one hes look v hot :) I like Ryans hair too, havent seen s5 yet so cant really compare it to that, but i think its kinda good that they both have completely different hairstyles, its shows both their personalitys. Ryans is more serious, and Gregs are more out - there. Although, Gregs hairstyles have been getting less spiky and crazy, maybe Ryans influence? :lol:

I wonder if Ryan would ever get a Greg, spiky hair cut? I bet he would, but then he'd probably flatten it down for work :)

And wow i didnt know Jon had tatoos. Nice pics szmandatogoholic. And Gnome your drawing is so good :)

Oh an R/G fic, will go read it now Shadowfax :)

You know Greg's more natural look is all Ryan's work, :lol:Who would be on top? :devil: :devil:Also, do you think Ryan would agree too, ah, have a third party involoved in certian activities? :devil: :devil:If so, male or female? Someone they know? :devil: :devil: Now for teh piccys of hotness!:lol:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/d...pg?t=1165289374
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/Jonathan%20Togo/normal_s3-15.jpg?t=1165289396
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/Jonathan%20Togo/normal_js06.jpg?t=1165289414

If a third party was involved, ( :devil: ) I bet they'd choose female. (But let's make it male in this case.) If it was either male or female, they'd probably go with someone they don't know or someone they've just met. (Y'all don't know how many dreams I've had of a threesome with Ryan, greg, and Jake Gyllenhaal!! :devil: :lol: *runs back under the PG-13 line before she gets poked by the evil mods!*

I'm going now... I'm tired... been up over 12 hours... must sleep!! AHHH!! :lol: *snores...*Ryan, Greg, Rugged Wonders dreams, come to me!!*snores...*

DryPrivet, that fourth picture of Greg is hilarious :lol:

And Gnome, that drawing is adorable! :rolleyes:

Shadowfax, I'm here... Pretty much. Body here, mind else where -_- I mean, I haven't got any sleep since Saturday (except a quick 30 minutes nap... does that count?). Jeez, still amaze me how in CSI they could go triple shifts without turning into a zombie, like me :rolleyes: (maybe Greg's Blue Hawaiian is wayyyy much better than my coffee :lol:)

Awwwwww... you're depressed? :( *hugs Shadowfax* Sorry hun, I haven't got the time to do another manip (@##$%%$^%$@@$^% real life!! :mad:) but I will, once I've got a break. You hang on there, okay?

*cough* Now, offtopic-ness aside...

Ooh Gnome, I saw the 'leaning' drawing a while ago (didn't get a chance to comment) but I have to say... it's. so. HOT!! :eek: OMG... I see this in my head... when they're both in the locker room... Ryan's going "See you later, Greg" and is about to leave, then suddenly Greg put his arm on the locker, in front of Ryan, blocking his way, "Not so fast..." Then when Ryan turns to face him, "Greg, what--" Greg put his other arm next to the other side of Ryan's head. So now Ryan has no where to go ("togo" hehehe :D), between Greg and the locker behind him, and Greg's arms on each side of his head. Greg starts leaning closer, and Ryan's back hit the locker door behind him. Greg tilts his head slightly, Ryan closing his eyes... Warm breath brushes against his skin...

*cough* Hey, wake up. *snaps fingers in front of everyone's face* How's that imagery? Nice daydream, eh? ;) :lol: :devil: :devil:

I'll go and read your fic once I have time, Shadowfax... I. NEED. it. to keep me sane. *sigh* I need a smoothie... Anyone?

Hello! I am a new poster to this thread and couple. I love the whole Ryan/Greg thing. I think how I would like them to meet would be at a conference and Ryan moves to Vegas to be with Greg who he has fallen madly in love with.

Welcome GregForNick and Silhouette, I'll make your smoothie... *blender whirrs, stops* Damn you, Blender! At least you make good smoothies!

Since Christmas is upon us (and Hannukah as well) do you think Greg and Ryan would celebrate Christmas? How would they do it? And since Jon Togo is, like, a quarter Jewish (from his dad's side, whom is also Ukranian), do you think the creaters and producers wrote it into Ryan's background as well? (I've been pondering this for the longest!) Or do you think they'd celebrate both Christmas and Hannukah? (Or, like I wrote last year on my History teacher's board because he was Jewish, "Happy Chrismahannukwanzaakah.") My personal thoughts on this is that they'd celebrate Christmas and Christmas only. (I will not explain it in depth.)

Aww shucks! *blushes* thanks everyone for the nice comments on my drawing! :D Sorry I’ve been so quite, I’ve been out with pneumonia the last week. :(

Ohhh… dang Silhouette I love the scenario you did for it!!!!!! :lol: it's awsome!

I think the would celebrate Christmas, with maybe a few Hanukkah traditions added in for the hell of it. :rolleyes:

GregForNick!! I didn't thought I could really lure you here! :D Welcome aboard... Have some smoothies! *hands smoothies*

Hmm I have no idea whether they'd celebrate Xmas or Hanukkah... Well actually, I'm more interested in how would they celebrate it :D :devil: And New Year's... Must be cold in the winter right? Do they have snow in Vegas or Miami? They could keep each other's warm ;)
Well maybe Ryan could fly to Vegas to celebrate it with Greg, or vice versa. Talking about Xmas, this reminds me of a funny yet cute R/G fic I read a long time ago on FF.net. Called 'The Optimist Guide To Christmas' or something like that :lol: I think I should read that again.

... which brings me to a new discussion... what kind of presents do you think they'd get each other?

OK this isn't the best manip ever but the idea hit me and I went with it. I guess this is how I see greg and ryan...greg a little more devilish about things, he's been around when it comes to the bedroom and Ryan doesn't have much experience so he's an angel..
This is for Shadowfax...I hope this makes you feel better and here's a hug to go with it..hugs Shadow...

greg and ryan

Twiz! OMG :lol: Devil-Greg and Angel-Ryan... I hope it'd cheer Shadowfax up too, cuz it did cheer me up :D Thanx Twiz, I need it. Rough week... :rolleyes:

But how could you say Ryan is an angel?? Remember in that episode with the bar and the little rooms with smart glass doors? He said "He's been there before" :devil: I don't think Ryan is as innocent as you think... ;) :devil:

*perks up* Christmas gifts? Thats easy. :devil: I think Greg would ask for latex, but knowing Ryan he would probably give him soap or something. :lol: I think Greg would give Ryan latex so then he could use it too. ;) :devil: They would have a very nice Christmas, indeed.

Ohh New Years!!! I think they would go down to Miami (if they didn't live there already). I don't know if they would be able to remember their night in the morning (hehe ;)) but I think they would share a nice New Year's kiss. :D :devil:

Hahah you posted it!! :devil: I love it. Greggo has horns. :lol: Well, anyone else remember in Cop Killer when Ryan was talking to Calleigh about bad boys? "Like you've never been tempted. They're mysterious and unpredictable..." The way he said it was like :eek: *thud*... Ok.. No one else remembers? *runs to other thread* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back