Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
304_01071.jpg

I'm keeping the thread going with a Monday morning picture.

I think those pics above are from Episode 9, "Here's to You, Mrs Azrael". The one I posted is from "Hung Out to Dry", episode 5.

Have a great week everyone!

Flack definitely has the "tortured soul" thing going for him, if the writers intend to show the effects of the bombing on Flack. I think his expression that picture above-to me it says a lot, and his eyes are.. just very expressive.

Very good points about Flack, crmscnnvstgtr101, and I hope we can continue the discussion of Flack's view of being a cop and his relationship with his father in the next thread. Since I'm post 1000, I'll post a pic and we can go to the new thread!
Thanks Faylinn. I think the writers need to explore that relationship a bit further. The viewers need more insight into Flack's character and what makes him the way he is.

Thanks Faylinn. I think the writers need to explore that relationship a bit further. The viewers need more insight into Flack's character and what makes him the way he is.
You're very right. We know lots about Danny, Mac and Stella, but very little about Flack. We know his father is an NYPD legend, we know he loves food and all the other things we've listed before, but other then that we don't know much. We need to know more! hidinginmyeyes that is an amazing picture that made my Tuesday Morning that much better!

Miracle_Screen_Caps_00250.jpg

This is cute.

I'm thinking about starting an Eddie Cahill forum in a month or two; probably to kick off the New Year. I think he deserves his own forum; several of the other actors have one!

Aww, that's a very nice pic! :D

Santa!Eddie... Is he gonna bring me my presents this year? :lol:

I think that Flack is a total hottie. he's one of the man reason why i watch the show, and the fact that i want lindsay and danny to hook up this season.

CSI_in_training said:
You're very right. We know lots about Danny, Mac and Stella, but very little about Flack. We know his father is an NYPD legend, we know he loves food and all the other things we've listed before, but other then that we don't know much. We need to know more!
Exactly. This was pretty much the case in CSI this year-with Greg. I feel that Flack is just going to become more of a background character, while his job is really part of the New York scene. His actions as a cop truly justify what a cop in NY is like I feel, and if he becomes a background character, the show loses much of the feel of New York. Being that Eddie is a New Yorker, he adds just that little extra to make Flack truly a great, genuine character.

hidinginmyeyes said:

I'm thinking about starting an Eddie Cahill forum in a month or two; probably to kick off the New Year. I think he deserves his own forum; several of the other actors have one!

Great idea, hidinginmyeyes !

Thanks hyburn8. I'll let you know when it's up and running. I may do it sooner than the first of the year...

Even though it was a Hawkes episode last night I liked how Flack was trying to help from his end. Trying to talk to Mac about him and getting the Caption off his back.

I think it shows that Flack isn't holding onto this thing with Mac. It seems like he's had time to think it over and realizes that Mac was right and that they both did the right thing. And pointing out to the captain that he'd be doing the same thing if it was Flack in that room; that was great. It seems like there is a bit of friction between the regular cops and the CSI team, like the cops think the CSIs think they are better than them or something. I have to watch the episode again but it was great.

^^ Very good. Flack was great last night, he's obviously put the thing with Mac behind him because he stuck up for Mac. The CSIs and the detectives or cops never seem to get along. On CSI:LV they got into a CSI/Cop war because cops actually think they're better (they put their lives on the line while the CSI stay in the lab). I think Flack is the kind of person who acts as a bridge between the world of detectives and the world of CSIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back