Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

^ there are a LOT of people here who'd love to spank the italian stallion. bonus points for rodeo, though. :D

Jo, i am a very clean birdie. thanks to carmine's super sexy voice i took like my third shower today!
:lol:

chelliyah said:
if id have been there, i would have done more damage to him that what MrsG did to his Jeans!! :devil: hehe
It's a shame what I had to do to his jeans. If he'd simply complied with my polite request that he drop them to his ankles, I wouldn't have had to claw my way to the promised land. :lol:

Do I see offers to be his dominatrix? You do know dominating a man with working knowledge of handcuffs and firearms might prove a little more difficult than the norm, right? :lol:

^Not if you subdue him and make sure he is securely fastened before you get down to business ;)

And afrikana, I know what you were doing three times in the shower, you dirty birdie!! :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:

Do I see offers to be his dominatrix? You do know dominating a man with working knowledge of handcuffs and firearms might prove a little more difficult than the norm, right? :lol:

:lol: Well the good thing is that I too have a working knowledge of handcuffs and firearms. ;) So he and I will have a real good time!

Thank you for the audio file, Nim!!! WOW! That voice....sooooo sexy! I wish he'd do phone sex too...hehe. :devil: That voice would get to anyone! GAH!!!! :devil: :devil:

Chelle, I miss talking to you! I should be on! Sorry I have been so busy this weekend decorating and such! :)

ps004-008.jpg

CSINY_301_348.jpg

Can't get tired of this can we? :devil:
335.png

*Keeps casting glances at that locker room pic*

Squee!!!!!!
Yep. Never.

I love Carmine's first words on that radio interview (which I've heard so many times, I think I've got the whole interview memorized...)...
"Hello, hello, hello!"
Squeeeeeee!

Eheh...eheh... :D

Aaaah yessss! The hello, hello, hello! is just so.....*thud*

*sighs* the locker room pic is just soooo hot, but let's not forget furry Carmine....
out16988556hn8.jpg

^ :lol: Which proves that the man is hot no matter what...

Mmmm...I licky! I mean...Likey. :devil:

62932_2.jpg

CSINY_205_297.jpg

ps004-014.jpg

That voice just...ugh. I'm sorry, I can't get over it! I don't think I ever will... ;)

Hey Nim, you got any more 'interviews' of him that you can share!? plzzzzzzzzzzz :D

Sure!!!
I'm uploading all I have of Carmine at My Multiply space, so if anyone of you missed something of our man, can find it there :)
Like Mrs G said, we gotta share the man :cool:

Just check the Video and Music section at http://nim4.multiply.com/

Nim..... those clips you have on your site are sooo good!! i Love the podcast... that one jus confirms he has an extremely suitable 'phonesex' voice :lol: :devil:
that one is definately enough to have to change your panties for!!! :eek: ;)

Twinkletoes... Lovin' the fluffy - pre-waxed/shaved - carmine hehe that is sucha hot picci :D
Delia... Hey huni!!! I missed you lots to! i been busy with the carmine thing lately, and what with gettin "mac" n "stella" (my puppies) :lol: i havent had much time :( **Hugz**

Lovinmygreggo... Hey hey!!!! i have missed u too huni!!!
i sent you a PM.. u get it? we soo can not get tired of that pic.. very drool some!!! hehe i am jus so in love with the first one.. its the smile.. gets me everytime!!! :D got a pressie for ya :D
normal_2006-01-19_19861_hrDC_340535.jpg

normal_CGiov050917R145.jpg

poaprz-180.jpg

So hot!!! That's all I can say

Carmine you have me speechless again all I can do is whimper.

(That's not very good for a professional dominatrix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back