Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

OMFG. OMG. Silhouette that manip is amazing!!!! OMG! That is so perfect. I actually was laughing and giggling so loud my dad looked at me like I was insane. *snaggs* That just made my day. :D *sighs*

Welcome to the thread Loozy!! Yay!! Fanfict! I love Ryan/Greg fanfics. :devil:

OMFG, awesome manip, Sil!! I looked like this >> :O when I first saw it. I was surprised at first because I wasn't expecting an all new manip.

I found something hilarious. Just give me a minute to find the pics...

Okay... finally found the pics. Creds to Wojo and athlov whom were the original posters. (I searched on the 'Net but found none on any site.)

Check and Mate

OMG Sil you did it again..that manip is friggin awesome. Damn that's good, too good.

Welcome to Gutterville Loozy, as you see this is a fun thread but soon you'll find your mind completely in the gutter from all our pg 13 talk in here...well sometimes we stretch that a little close to R rated and in our minds it goes to X.

My mind is still thinking about Greg's laundry mistake and Ryan covered in bubbles. I could see ryan being angry at first but then goofy greg would start trying to surf the slippery floor and fall on top of Ryan then they would start wrestling around in the bubbles and Ryan would get on top pinning greg's arms down making him promise to clean it up. Then Ryan would seal that promise with a soapy kiss..weeeeee.

The manip is amazing... It's brilliant, actually... I'm very much in awe of the talent of the manip- ers here :)

I had this idea for a fic *I really don't like my Muse right now* about Ryan's reaction when someone, possibly Nick, rings him from LV, telling him about the attack... *shakes head at self... I need to outline the paper*

Hm... Gutterville... I like it there...

*peeks in* :eek:

Hello, fellow residents of Gutterville! *waves* :D
Apologies for being out. I left for DC the morning after I posted the fic, so I wasn't able to respond. But here I am now for a little while... :D

I'm so glad to hear that you've all enjoyed the first chapter of STWATW. I thought I'd try my hand at something different, mainly something kind of pointless and light, and I'm pleased that it made y'all smile and laugh. And thanks for the feedback, too! Those have been awesome and put a smile to my face. :D See the silly grin? :lol: Chapter 2 should be up sometime next week. ;)

Okay, back on topic...

OMFG! Silhouette! *cough* No, you haven't told me how amazing I am! :p :lol: *cough* Just kidding! :rolleyes: Now, it's my turn... Have I told you have friggin' amazing you are at manip???!? I was like this... :eek: :eek: :eek: the whole time! That's so awesome, and it looks so real! Makes me wish now that Ryan really was there to comfort Greg in 'Fannysmackin'. *runs to look at pic again* :eek:

Oh, and welcome to Gutterville, loozy! *hands you a drool bucket and some smoothies* You're gonna need it! :D

Okay, so I'm sitting here listening to Launchcast on Yahoo! and I suddenly remembered two things: One was a former candidate for the title of this thread: 'Pushing the Test Tubes Aside To Get Some' and this song I heard yesterday on Launchcast called 'Chemicals React' by Aly & AJ.
blink.gif
Coincidence? I think not. :p

Shadowfax, how was your trip? :) (Yeah off topic, sorry :rolleyes:) I can't wait for the update of your fic. *Hint, hint* ;)

Loozy, i'm glad your enjoying your stay at Gutterville! One you come, you never leave. :devil: Who would want to anyways? :lol:

If Greg and Ryan were to buy a house (or share an app.), their ideas for decorating would probably be alot different. (hehe :lol:.. Hense the ALOT.) Greg might want something loud, when Ryan would want something more soft and tidy.. How do you think they would decorate and paint their app./house? (What about the *cough* bedroom *cough*? :devil: ;))..Or the bed for that matter.. (Too soft, too firm?) *Gets whacked by pg-13 bar* Ow :devil: Jeese, some people just like it softer.. That's all I ment by that :rolleyes:..... :devil:

I'd say that they'd come to a fair agreement, because Greg has matured in his ways a bit, so he might have toned down on the loudness... Also, Ryan's favourite colour is loud enough :p
As for cleanliness, Ryan's OCD would be of advantage, and seeing as Greg is a scientist, I can't see him as messy as he is depicted in a lot of fanfics... I reckon he's clean, too...

The bedroom... Hm... King- sized bed, drawers on each side, soft pillows and blankets... :D

Hey fellow Gutterville... I've been away over the weekend for my cousin's wedding so I missed your nice comments... you've all been so kind. Thank you, thank you all! YAY!! :D

loozy said:
I had this idea for a fic *I really don't like my Muse right now* about Ryan's reaction when someone, possibly Nick, rings him from LV, telling him about the attack... *shakes head at self... I need to outline the paper*
:eek: OMG! Write it! Write it! I'm so craving R/G Fannysmackin' fic right now (hence the manip :rolleyes: :D I was hoping it could feed someone's plot bunny) Please, don't hate your Muse. He/she's been great :D

I actually made 2 more manips, but my photobucket was acting all weird so I haven't posted it. Pardon the crappiness since I made them really fast. Not to mention they're small bcuz I can't find two decent caps! :( But... Enjoy! :D

This is what you're gonna see if there's a crossover:

longing.jpg

Ryan: So the blood we found...
Greg: *sigh* I wish I knew how to quit you... :)p :D)

I like how Greg just gaze longingly while Ryan leaning really close to him :D Really, Ryan should stop talking, or Greg should just grab his collar and... :devil: :devil: I trust your imaginations to continue.

And this is how I imagine Greg being just a bit taller than Ryan...

closeRG.jpg

:D :devil: :devil:

(*cough* but please, don't ask me where their hands are! :lol:)

*heart beats faster and faster* Silhouette those are.. Are.. Amazinggg!!! OMG... The first one totally does look how it would be like in a crossover!! That's what I thought when I first saw it. Well, so does the second. :devil: We know a few seconds after that picture they're gonna be pushing aside the test tubes to get some. :devil: :devil: Dont worry, I won't ask about their hands. I already know the answer :lol: ;)

Wow, Silhouette!
Those manips are amazing!
Youve done a great job!
Mmm, double the hotness.. :devil:
If you dont mind, I think I'll nab these for my icon-making frenzy, crediting you of course!

OMFG!!! Silhouette!!! *bows down and hugs your knees so you can't get away* :p :lol:

Those are friggin' amazing! :eek: I can't stop staring. You're awesome, awesome, awesome! One of these days, I'm gonna attempt to make an icon out of all of your manips. I love the second one too.

Mmmmm... so close... so dreamy... soooo.... perfectly intimate!! :D I love how their foreheads are touching and how they both have that certain 'look' to them -- deeply contemplative and yet so tender at the same time. It's like they're debating whether to follow their hands into a more intimate place and... :devil: You get the picture. :p

Gah!! I absolutely LOVE IT!!! :D

Hi well my first post here (obv!). Have been persuaded to come to Gutterville by Silhouette and Sandersidle, and have to say that I love Greg and Ryan individually but they're equally or even more hot together :devil: :lol:

I wish they would do another Miami/LV crossover but this time with Greg and Ryan in the eps so they could meet :D

lol great manips Silhouette :)

Nicki!! Yay!! Welcome to the thread! :D *hands RuGged Wonders smoothies* As promised. ;) We can never have too many residents in Gutterville!

Silhouette, if I just scaled down one of your manips, could I use it as an icon on the boards? :) :)

*Is still in awe of manips.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back