CSI on iTunes

xforce11

Police Officer
Sources say CBS has had talks with Apple. It would just make my day to be able to get CSI(s), NCIS, & Numb3rs! You can now get some ABC, NBC, USA, & SCIFI shows via the iTMS.

They sell CSI on iTunes? Oh heavens yes!!!!!

EDIT, because I was so excited, I thought I saw CBS in that list. I'm such a dummy! :rolleyes:

Yeah, there was discussion of them creating some new pint-sized episodes that have just the basic necessities of the show and--once again pint-sized them so they could be played on the video iPod.

Has anyone heard anything else on this? It would be SO awesome if you could buy CSI eps on iTunes!

I definalty purchase an Ipod just for those, and the music also. An Ipod would be cool, but not a nessecity in my life at the moment.

CSI anytime, anywhere? Oooh, I like that idea. Perhaps a little tragically, I already record the soundtrack from my favourite DVDs onto my Minidisk player. Having the video to go with it would be brilliant :cool:

I really hope that CSI episodes will be able to buy for ipods soon. I jiust got one for Christmas and it can play video. I'm really mad because the only show that I like that is for sale is Commander In Chief.

GRR! You still cannot get them in the in England which is so annoying. Fair enough i can convert my own dvd's but it isn't the same lol i want the proper ones. The UK is so behind the times.

Back