Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a given when confirmation came out about anna's pregnancy that she would not be seen in a few episodes--that's what all shows do when one of their leading ladies gives birth in the real world and they don't want to write it in the show. The best take I can remember is in Fraiser (wow up to date show...) :rolleyes: they sent Jane Leeves to a "fat farm" and when she was back to her regular physique she came back "rehabilitated".

like I said before--it wouldn't be a surprise if Mac gives Lindsay a "vacation" sending her off to Montana or the Bahamas(for that matter...) :D to have Lindsay get her act together--the question now is what would trigger the breakdown in Anna's character...

seeker said:
--the question now is what would trigger the breakdown in Anna's character...
I'm curious about that too. I do hope that it will totally suprise us. But by now som much has already been suggested here that TPTB will have a hard time to come up with something original :).

I think it would be great, if they send Lindsay away, to see a scene where we really get a sense of her character around whatever her past is.

Hmmmmmm I've never believed AA. A lot of his "predictions" were wrong. I don't see Lindsay going back to Montana. If she so happens to, I only see her gone 2 episodes at most. She looks WAY too pregnant to be due in Spring. I still think she'll pop in Dec./Jan. :)

I just read the spoiler and I feel like KILLING myself, as I told myself to NOT read any more Lindsay spoilers in case they're about her big secret... although it's not exactly. Still, I'm not gonna read anymore!!

Kinda upset Linds wasn't in the eppy much last night... I love my Lindssssayyy.. :lol: I liked that they put her hair up, it was a new look compared to the other eppy's this season.

Anna still lookin' good, not quite as pregnant this eppy since she was wearing darker colors- you tell by her face though... it was cute!

Yeah, kinda sucked she wasn't in it as much. But I'm looking at this as more of a sacrifice. Not much Lindsay now 'cause the pregnancy, more Lindsay later. I don't mind. I'm just glad she's still in the episodes.

I have to say my fave lindsay ship is probably with danny...IMO flack belongs with stella :lol...im awefully sad about the lack of lindsay at the mo but i be reckoning that that wont last for long, after all the big secret needs resolving and she needs a reason to go to montana!

Kinda upset Linds wasn't in the eppy much last night...
Same... She was like in 6 minutes of it! GRRRRR--
I have to say my fave lindsay ship is probably with danny...
This is very biased, but YAY! :D Me too. I love their chemistry together. The bantering, the teasing, the gazes... sorry for the non DL shippers.

Still-- I missed Lindsay so much, they covered her in a labcoat and with the computer!! :lol:

I was a bit shocked that she had only (was it even) 6 minutes in this week's ep. She wasn't even on any case :( but just 'helping' in the lab. I was about to think that she wouldn't be in it at all when she finally popped up :).

When she did appear the hair made me smile. It was obviously an attempt to make Anna'w face look a little thinner. The pregnancy is now showing in her face too ;).

I ship Lindsay with just about anyone (danny, Flack, or mac) She has some good interactions with them all. I was surprised too that she was only in show for 6 minutes. But if they plan on getting us from really great episodes later I'm willing to have a little less now so we can have a lot more later. ;)

kissmesweet said:
If only...

I highly doubt Anna will pop in early spring. She looks way too pregnant to be due that late. I'm still going with the original early winter. If she gives birth during, or right after the winter break, depending on how far they've filmed, she shouldn't miss no more than 1 or 2 episodes, pending on how far they've filmed in advance.

But that's my best educated guess. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back