Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

ITA with you, SinCityX. Grissom is a great character :D, and obviously the show wouldn't be the same without him. But when he leaves, Sara will need to be comforted because she'll feel like she's lost him. And, who'll be there for her?

Three guesses-though you prolly only need one :lol:! :rolleyes:

Like frickangel I leave for 2 days and have to read 2 pages worth of new posts. damn you guys are fast! Unfortunately, I have no gifts for anyone.....sorry.

Okay happy birthday YaM! And welcome cathy!

Hmmmm odd numbered seasons.....Definately a possibility! And s5 was the best Sandle season yet in my opinion! Wow I'm ending all my sentences with exclamation points. But I do think that since Eric and Jorja have such a great relationship off screen as well, it makes it less hard to act as Greg and Sara because we know they already have the hots for eachother... :devil:

I inivited GregIsMyMan from the "Burned-Out Discussion thread", s/he hinted at bit of a Sandle shipping, so I sent a pm asking if she shipped Sandle and to check out this thread. :D

I am listening to a hilarious song... it's gonna be stuck in my head for a WHILE. I am not going to mention it as a Sandle song, although it has a bit of a science-y background to it.

Oh really? What song? Oh and where is the Sandle Song thread located? I noticed it wasn't in this Shipper Central area.....

I am listening to a very Sandle-ish song right now....so I too will be singing it for two days straight.heheh :devil:, it's called Life Less Ordinary by Carbon Leaf

Ziva__David said:
Oh really? What song? Oh and where is the Sandle Song thread located? I noticed it wasn't in this Shipper Central area.....

I am listening to a very Sandle-ish song right now....so I too will be singing it for two days straight.heheh :devil:, it's called Life Less Ordinary by Carbon Leaf

Well, Ziva_David, the song thread is located right here because I just created it. I had the motivation a few weeks ago to create it, but I didn't feel like it at the time.

And the song I'm (still!) listening to isn't appropriate for this board. :D But it does kinda have to do with science. (Like biology.)

Hey, y'all. Thanks I'm feelin' all better now! The magic Sandle-happiness cleared up my cold...thet and goin' Hog wild on Saturday! I really think that the next ep holds great Sandle potential, we'll just have to see what gets done with said potential. Oh, crud, I hope it's something good...I'm gonna need all the up I can get, I've got to give my first speech Wednesday...I wish I could have done it over Sandle :p Nah it's cool I like to tell how tornadoes form, but I like to spread the Sandle-licious-ness even more!

Okay, now there is another Sandle song thread (which I didn't know about because everytime I go to page 2, page 3 disappears) and it's at the front now.

Cool, we got the song thread running, now if only I could find my list of Sandle songs...*gulp* I better go practice my speech, wish me luck.

Oooh a song thread! I don't have any good songs though!

Jorja and Eric are so cool. They have such chemistry. I just got Jorja's autograph in the mail! :lol: I think especially Eric is pushing the writers so they have screen time. He seems to loove the idea of sandle <3 :)

szmandatogoholic said:
Okay, now there is another Sandle song thread (which I didn't know about because everytime I go to page 2, page 3 disappears) and it's at the front now.

This is the official Sandles songs thread. I have locked the other thread and there is a link in it that will take you to the current thread. ;)

Silhouette said:
ericandjorja.jpg

Prom date? :lol: Joke! But it's a quote pic and I'm gonna work on something with that... again...

PROM DATE!! :eek: Well of course! :lol: They'd make a cute prom couple awwwww :D Or in my mind Sara's wearing a wedding dress in that picture ;) :D

Wait, you're gonna work on something with that? What is? Manip? Fic? Caption? Spill!! I'm curious!

Sabser said:
Yes, ITA with everyone. The odd seasons are looking like Sandle seasons. Let's hope it continue's. Keep working your voodoo magic, Silhouette. You don't let us down, do ya? :D
Don't worry. I learn from the best.... NANA OLAF!! :lol: :lol:
And even if the voddoo fails, I bet the writers can't resist the positivity cookies I sent them (pssst! I slip a magic sandle recipe into the mixture ;) :devil:)

frickangel, where have you been? I miss you! Come back here!! *runs and tackles* :D

Anyway, thank you 1CSIMfan :) I know there's already a Sandle song thread somewhere, cuz I posted in there like ages ago. Thanks for finding it back.

Silhouette said:
frickangel, where have you been? I miss you! Come back here!! *runs and tackles* :D

*tries to breath underneath the tackle* Been busy with my internship and in between waiting for a case, wondering why there aren't CSIs like Sara and Greg around. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back