Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Yay for the new Sandle moments in the recent eppie. I always love seeing them work together, they get the job done and usually have fun doing it. Good to see Greggo getting more scenes. And a first for me, I actually liked Hodges in this episode! His scene with Greg was good. :D

So true. :) Greg and Sara working together are quite possibly the most fun pairing. You all know that Greg makes her smile and laugh, and they're not just goofing around - they're really smart, and they do their job. They are a great influence on each other.
it appears that Sara likes Greg more than she wants to think.
Sabser, I also like to think that Sara likes him just a bit more than she'd like to admit. If only she would give him a chance! They may be different but they have enough things in common to not clash completely: their work ethic, their innate ability to absorb information, the way they enjoy each other's company - and they're really cute (dare I say, smoking hot?) together!
'Sara give in... give in to Greg's charms... you know you want to.' ;)
'At least do it for YouandMe1105's birthday!'
Partyhorn.gif

Happy birthday, YouandMe1105(aka: Yummy)! :lol: You're such a great guy for tolerating us girls even when we're in squee-ing, cuteyful mode!
Yummy('s) cake.
Cakeinblue.jpg

Happy birthday YouandMe1105!

Sara's going to give in to Greg. He's way too cute and sexy. :) Plus they have too much fun together. Ever since the beginning of season 7 (since season 6 had no sandle hardley) they've been making a stronger bond. Probably most of that comes from Fannysmakin'. They always seem to have good moments in the odd numbered seasons- 1,3,5 & 7.

Happy Birthday YaM!! :D :D *hugs and gives cookies* i'll get a present for ya later, cause I have to go to work :eek: (Well im volenteering) ;)

I think Sara likes Greg more then she likes to think and realize. I'ev watched their scene from Burn Out tons of times! I made an icon out of it. :D I hate how Grissom was snapping at our poor Greggo though. Atleast Sara set him straight ;)

Happy Birthday YaM!!! *gives birthday positivity cookies, Blue Hawaiian and Sandle Birthday Cake* :D

Will you not even *squee* on your birthday YaM? :lol: :D

So true. Greg and Sara working together are quite possibly the most fun pairing. You all know that Greg makes her smile and laugh, and they're not just goofing around - they're really smart, and they do their job. They are a great influence on each other.

Thats so true, they always have a great time while theyre working together, and you can see the natural chemistry, even if they are only in the lab analyzing something.

ITA season 7 is turning out to be such a sandle-y season so far, and I think that Fannysmakin' helped Sara to realise even more, her connection, be it friendship or more, with Greg, which I think is great :D because despite whats going on with Sara, if that connection is still there, we will always get sandle moments because they have natural chemistry together, and thats key :D

HAPPY BDAY, Yummy!!! :D :D
You're now 21, right? YAY!!! A fellow 21 :D Already sent you a Sandle present... Hope you have a Sandlelicious bday! :) I pray that someday you'll finally squee :lol:

Hestia said:
I know I'll be hoping for some more of these lovely Greg/Sara scenes. Maybe the writers have gotten the positivity cookies I shipped them! :lol:
Or maybe it's all my voddooing finally working :devil: :lol:

*takes out her voddoo* C'mon writers... Give us more Sandle scene... You can't deny the Sandle cuteness... :devil:

I agree with you, CSIangel... S7's turning out Sandle-y so far. She almost lost Greg in Fannysmackin, maybe that would make her realize her feelings for Greg was deeper than what she thought... You know, sometimes you don't realize you love something or someone until you almost lose them :)

Hi....I'm new!This Sandle thing is so cute!I mean....Greg is soo sweet...and HOT and I luv this Sara+Greg idea!

CSIangel17 said:
Will you not even *squee* on your birthday YaM? :lol:

:eek: Nope, not even on my birthday! :D I definitely think Sara likes Greg more than she's letting on. They're just so comfortable when they work together. There are not horribly awkward moments, Sara is more relaxed around Greggo. That's a good thing! ;)

Welcome aboard, cathygirlrulez!! :D We always love to see new members! Oh yes Sara and Greg are too cute together! Have some cookies *gives a handful of Sandle cookies* :D

Their chemistry is definitely obvious. I love the fact that Eric and Jorja are good friends in real life that they bring so much chemistry into their character's interraction too. You can't fake that thing.

Greg's definitelly a good balance to Sara. I love that she could laugh out loud around him. She needs it :) I hope maybe with Greg having more screen time, there'll be more Sandle too in the upcoming episodes.

Not even on your bday, YaM? :eek: Well while I'm at it... *takes out voddoo* Squee... squee... :devil: :lol: Hey, it seemed to work on the writers!

Their chemistry is definitely obvious. I love the fact that Eric and Jorja are good friends in real life that they bring so much chemistry into their character's interraction too.
I totally agree with you! ;)And yeah..i hope there will be more Sandle sceenes too!

Welcome cathygirlrulez*hands freshly bakes positivity cookies and a mug of Blue Hawaiian* :)

Fine YaM you can be let off squeeing because its ypur birthday, but you have to squee at the next sandle moment :lol: which should be very soon cos its s7 :)

You're right Silhouette Greg and Sara do definitely balance each other out, they both have the qualities that each other needs, they're the perfect match :D

it appears that Sara likes Greg more than she wants to think.

ITA too, and I think that Fannysmakin was a fantastic example of that because it was her showing raw emotion seeing Greg like that, and I think it made her realise that she felt more for him than just friends, so much so that she was willing to stand up for him against the man shes meant to be with :)

Doesn't this all seem to be gearing up to Greg asking Sara out?

He couldn't do it earlier on, but I think now that he's a bit older, and feels like he's on par with her career-wise, he might be more confident about it.

I would like to see that played out quite a bit - especially with the conscience crisis for Sara.

Especially during Grissom's sabattical

I mean, Eric S. made that statement about him being over Sara last season, but now we definitely see Greg around Sara quite a bit, and definitely Sara caring about him a lot.

First stop: Happry bday, Yummy!!!!
Second stop: I love your icon, Yummy. I had to read it through about two or three times.
Third stop: I haven't been able to stop by here in awhile because I had a seizure last Saturday and it happened while I was on the computer. So I can't stay on the computer long and I thought I'd stop by here while I was on my way to another website. (I'm checking up on my LJ.)

Last stop: I'm gonna spread the Sandle love and try and start a Sandle fanfic over Thanksgiving break in a couple of weeks. Time flies fast when you're having fun. (Maybe I can also convince my dad to buy me a new phone...)

Wowza's! :eek: I stay over at my sister's house for one night, and I return to lots and lots of new posts.

First off, I want to say a big Happy Birthday to YaM-may I call you YaM? Please have a slice of cake that my sister made *magically changes it into Sandle cake*. :D

Next, I want to welcome cathygirlrulez to the world of Sandle. You are so right. Sandle is the cutest, Greg is hot, sweet and much, much more. Please accept these cookies and Blue Hawaiian. *Hands said cookies and Blue Hawaiian to cathygirlrulez * :D

Finally, I must say that a new Sandle fanfic sounds great and I cannot wait to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back