HALLOWEEN

oh my goodness that way amazing! although i think im going to have nightmares from catherine :lol:
its funny that you made george a devil because a couple halloweens ago some guy wearing devil horns through a ceasar salad in georges face :lol:

WillowsWannaBe said:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!
You guys get this instead of sweets
That's excellent! :lol:

Grissom looks well freaky - I think it's his eyebrows. :eek:

Our doorbell has been ringing non stop with little kiddies all dressed up wanting to get all hyperactive on sweeties. It's annoying the hell out of me, doorbell ringing every minute, but my mum loves it all - she’s even hung out Halloween decorations to encourage the children to knock at our door. :eek:

I am sad because i didn't get to go to school today (And i love school) because my eye is inflated but on the upside i am going as a pirate so i got a eye patch so that means i still get candy!!!!!!!

That manip is awesome, i have the same mask as Warrick :lol: i was wearing it yesterday along with a top hat and a cane :lol:

I lurve Halloween! I empathize with you guys who live in countries who don't do it... I lived in Europe most of my childhood, and now that I'm back in America I'm making the most of trick-or-treating!! Actually, we had Fasching so we could dress up in crazy costumes, but it just wasn't the same *sighs*.

HIP..HIP..HOORAY FOR HAPPY HALLOWEENIE..ONE LAST TIME TILL NEXT YEAR.. :( HAVE FUN EVERYONE.. IT'S GETTING DARK THE LITTLE GOBLINS WILL SOON BE ARRIVING.. :devil: :devil:

Willows fantastic... I'm with your permission going to post this son the Grissom thread.. will give you full credit.. fantastic :devil:

Well i am not a pirate and i am not going trick or treating because Canada sucks and it is freezing outside!!!!!!! so i am someone that looks like they dance to the song "Time Warp" from The Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!!! i can do the dance so next year i am going as one of the back up dancers.

Annissa said:
We had hardly any trick or treaters. I'm tossing the candy! Lead us not into temptation!

Toss it this way! I'm running out!!! We still have at least an hour of trick or treating to go before I can safely shut off my lights and bring in my decorations.

Annissa said:
We had hardly any trick or treaters. I'm tossing the candy! Lead us not into temptation!

No one here at all.. and I bought Halloween cupcakes :(..last year many kids.. it's really cold and it's only 8.. but I don't think so.. want some cupcakes? I'll take them to our rec room tomorrow :p nity-nite

Back