Speed Therapy #5: 'Understanding The Full Speed Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the imput y'all. :D I think we'll wait just a bit longer to see how a few more of our fellow Speed fans feel about the idea.

In the meantime, I'm going to repost a pic of one of my favorite things: 'Layered Shirt Speedle' :devil:

Miami_1x01_J21.jpg

*drools* (and Delko's nothing to sneeze at either ;) )

*oggles screen*

...Layered shirt. :devil: :devil:

And he's got his oober sexy camera as well. :D We just can't lose when it comes to that man. Ah, eye candy.
But hey we can't lose either when we have two shmexy CSIs in the same picture. ;)

:eek: HOLY.......*refrains from making religious comments in order to relay their SHMEXYNESS* I'm soooooooo glad that I lurk in this thread. Thank you SO MUCH for that picture, two hotties in one! And this is just after I read Geni's rt, so now I have a visual of what Eric looked like on our "date" lol!

Oh, I think I might just faint from that picture! lol

Oh, definite eye candy going on here! Lovely visual, ThumpyG42. I'm close to passing out myself. They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

I'm speechless.

I like the idea of merging the threads. And a number 13 would show everyone who´s nr. 1 in the fans hearts since DC and JT only have 11 yet :D

Chez said
And a number 13 would show everyone who´s nr. 1 in the fans hearts since DC and JT only have 11 yet :D

My dear, I love the way you think. :lol: I think it's long overdue that we showed how dedicated we are to our beloved Speedle. (And Rory too, eh? ;))

Or you know, we could just call it number 14 and say our math is screwy. :p

Well we can't help the fact he is hotness in a great package.

Love the picture Thumpy, the layered look is great on him, but then any look is good on him. He even works the face mask.

:eek: :eek: Wow. I love that picture. Two for the price of one! :lol:
And I had noticed that 13 is higher than DC or JT. 13 also happens to be my favorite number, not that that has anything to do with anything.

Glad you all liked the pic. :D 'Sexalicious'...cool word, fo_poozle. ;)

Azza...I've been meaning to tell you for awhile now, I like your avatar. ;)

Alright...since everyone seems to be in ageement, I will lock this thread and make the necessary edits to the other Speed thread. :)

Let's all meet up in the soon to be renamed Speed/Rory #13 thread.

***LOCKED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back