Shipper Central Welcome and Suggestions Thread

Re: Shipper's Central Questions Thread

You can find the Ryan/Valera thread here.

Hope that helps. :)

Im new to this thread so I don't know if this question was asked or answered. lol

Is there a shipper name for Brass and Jacqui Franco? I cannot seem to find one.

Thankz

Hey, I didn't know where to post this and then I found this thread. So, I am currently shipping Natalia/Eric but I couldn't seem to find out what their ship name is (if there is one at all!). If anyone could help me, it would be extremely good!

How about Warrick with Sofia? It there any thread for them? I know Grillows and Yobling won't like this.

janissa_csi, currently there's not a thread for Brass/Franco.

kungfuprincess96, Here's a link to the thread Eric/Natalia I'm not sure if they have a shipper name. You can ask in the thread and see if they have a name.

NicknGrissom, I couldn't find a thread on Warrick/Sofia.

I hope i'm in the right place. I couldn't find a general questions and answers thread. So i'll ask here, if it's not o.k then if someone could direct me to the right thread it would be great.
I can't get any links to pictures to work. It just opens to a blank page. It does the same for all pics.
It's especially bad in the shippers forum, but it's happened in other threads as well.

Are you talking about pictures in the threads or the link to the signature banner you have?

Links to pictures themselves.
Everytime i click on a link to a picture, it opens but it's just a blank webpage. It happens almost all the time.
Once again i'm sorry if i'm not supposed to ask here. Just point to the right thread if i'm wrong!

I was wondering if I'm a NY: Mac/Jane shipper and there's no thread on that. Can I post a new thread with permission?

Hello, my name is Cecily and I'm totally new, in this forum and also here in Shipper's central.
I'm Italian: I hope my English is not so awful.

p.s. I love this forum!

^^Welcome to Shipper Central Cecily. Your English is just fine. Hope you enjoy posting in the Shipper threads and if you haven't seen these already, here's a link to the Shipper Central rules. They are a little different from the rest of the board.

Shipper Central Rules

I was wondering if I'm a NY: Mac/Jane shipper and there's no thread on that. Can I post a new thread with permission?

Currently there's not a Mac/Jane thread so yes, you can start a new thread for them.

Back