The green eye on the back of the picture *No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

What was the green eye on the back of the picture. It looked to me like half of a dolls head and you could see the eye. Anyone have any ideas what this might be a clue to.

=========
~Edited again: To put the Main title back since the ep has aired. ETA: Putting in the "Spoiler Tag".~

Re: What was the green eye on the back of the picture.

It looked blue to me, but whatever.
It did look like a baby doll's eye, the creepy kind Ziggy had as an avatar once. I also saw blood, the head-wound kind.
I have a theory, but it'll make me sound like a complete nutter, so I'll keep it to myself. All I'll say is that judging by Grissom's wig-out at the end there, it's something personal for him.

i have a theory too. out there but makes sense.

Was definitely a green eye. Have no idea what it means though. It's a puzzle piece (figuratively speaking) and I wonder what the puzzle is. Guess we'll have to wait and find out. :)

Re: What was the green eye on the back of the picture

Post Deleted

After talking to the orginial poster I am unlocking this thread, and since the ep has obiviously gone through all the US time zones I have removed the spoiler warning and restored the orginial title.

i think that you people with the theories should say what they are.
i dont have a theory yet. its intriguing, thats for sure.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the baby...
Izzy's baby..
just a thought.. you know Grissom can't handle cases where children are the victim
AND I'M NOT SAYING I WANT THE BABY HURT! NO NO NO :eek:
something to facinate Grissom...

These are just my opinions

I have a theory which I'll share, if you'll have it. I thought the eye on the back of the picture was blue and the very final close up of the picture showed a scar above the eyebrow. Then the camera did an extreme close up of Grissom's eye... with a little scar above it. I think this is going to be something or someone with a personal issue with Grissom.

There was also the first episode of the series, where Grissom's eye peeked through the tiny window. It seemed to represent that to me. Then again, I am probably totally wrong and utterly over analysing one little scene!

hmm.. that is a very good theory.. I never noticed the scar though.. But that could also result to grissom leaving at the end of s7. ='[

well, i would check what's on the back of the real frame. i'm sure it would answer some questions. maybe it's the same thing but bigger with a clue or maybe something else that would get Grissom and Sara closer to the solution. i'm certain that this story is not over yet.

I hope they follow through with the case and he dose look behind the real picture. Maybe there will be a complete picture behind there.

He will probably keep the case open but he won't tell anyone eles and I agree with the picture was little grissom :p

but grissom's eyes are blue, aren't they?
That was a green eye, no doubt.
Yet, the theory is a good one...

to me it looked like a doll's eye with blood on it's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back