House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin".

So would i!!! I hope sooner or later they have a House special like that or one of the other characters like Jenn ir Lisa or Jesse should go on a talk show even though i love seeing Hugh. He's halarious!

I little boy who couldn't comunicate with anyone or keep eye contact with them (I forgot what it was called that he had) and he starts choking on Macaroni and cheese! and House is envyous of his condition. Plus through the episode House torments Cuddy because he wants his old carpet back (The one with the blood stain) and he said he's not going to go into his office until he gets it back so he use's the Clinic, Wilsons office (A few times) Cuddy's Office, the conference room, and the chapel (That was a halarious scene)

The kid had worms in his eyes *Ewwwwww*

Also House's stalker is back (Ali) and Cuddy tell House to be careful with her but she keeps comming back

Turns out she never really loved House she was just sick

The little boy had autism & that kind of hit me personally because I've worked with children who have various forms of autism :(. Anyway, it was an awesome episode I was laughing so hard from the time when the eldery lady handed House that thing wrapped in toliet paper to when House pretended to be an ecentric minister :lol:. I laughed too when Wilson walked into his office(??) & just walked out without saying a word. Cameron wasn't too bad & oh yeah, that House zing about Foreman's date & animals was pretty classic too. I also loved how there was so much Cuddy in this episode as opposed to last time. However, that part that really got to me was when the boy gave his psp to House at the end. I was almost in tears during that scene. Overall it was the best episode of the season so far but now 4 weeks is so far away.

i think it was sad when Cameron made fun of Chase's father not loving him. That kinda made me sad!

-x-liv

FrostBite said:
i think it was sad when Cameron made fun of Chase's father not loving him. That kinda made me sad!

-x-liv

Yes it did, that was kind of harsh of her. It's like Chase and Cameron switched personalities. Like Cuddy said in "Cane and Able", "She's not as delightful as she thinks she is" :lol: Cuddy is awesome but i also like Cameron alot! it's just Chase is my favorite character and well you get the picture ;) yet atleast they fianly put Chase and Cameron together, just the two of them :) but i'll save it for the shipper thread :D

I dunno, I thought it was kinda funny when Cameron picked on Chase. It shows she's not as much a goody two shoes as everyone thinks. :D I love it! *runs away waving his House/Cameron flag*

True i did like to see the new side of Cameron. She's much tuffer. she's no longer the 'little girl' of the group but i think Chase is so close to not becomeing the 'little rich boy' of the group he just has to have a couple more episodes and that "Yo mamma" joke isn't getting him any closer but he'll make it :p

*Runs and bumps the shipper thread*

Well I can't wait to see this eppy during re-runs. And the yo-momma jokes by Chase were funny.

Worms in the eye,could be anything more disgusting? I nearly threw up !!! :lol:

Cuddy was pretty jealous of the teen girl and Cameron giving House that looks...This two are gonna fight for him !!! :devil:

I love the clinic cases,they're always funny and House having meetings everyway,that was hilarious !!!

So a month hiatus now... :(

i don't if this has been asked already... but does anyone know where i can find screen caps of house season 3?? i've been looking everywhere....

Hormiga said:
Worms in the eye,could be anything more disgusting? I nearly threw up !!! :lol:

Last ep my sister was eating something when the rat started chewing Ezra's lip. Then this week I was eating dinner and the lady came to the clinic with her poop, then Adam threw up. Yeah, I don't think we should eat during House anymore :p

That lady was gross but the thing that made me laugh was the look on House's face when the guy said he should go into the clinic when he felt better :lol: oh and House's old fashoned preist imatation and then Chase saying he's sorry to them :lol: the ending was so sweet with the kid giving his psp to him :)

GregIsHott said:
i don't if this has been asked already... but does anyone know where i can find screen caps of house season 3?? i've been looking everywhere....

you can find here but yuo must have an lj account and you have to join the community for the caps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back