Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pic desertwind. :) Damn, rubber gloves look so good on her! I can't stop staring at Brass tho (not that I can stop staring at Sara ;)) ...it looks like he's zoned out. :lol:

Hehe. The way Jorja does with her hands, I like it. It looks like she's showing someone a dance move, like the Macarena or something :lol:

Whahaha. Now that you mention it... it does look like she's doing some kind of dance move. :lol: Cute photo. :)

I think so, as long as they aren't 'insulting' Jorja, I think. :p You wanna post the shopping photo? It's cute! :D

Naughty girl, smoking :( well, maybe she only does it occasionally, and it's her business ;)

sag2004_14.jpg

Maybe it's a herbal ciggie... there is such a thing right? Anyway, it shouldn't matter to us, because it's her choice. I still love her to pieces. :) That red floral berms is just :D!

I actually hadn't seen that one before, but I do have seen one taken on the same day. She looks very cute, and if she wants to smoke, it's her choice. But darn, I love the outfit. And her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back