"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sherlockanne, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Even though Greg was barely in the first eppy, he looked SOOOOOO AMAZINGLY HOTT in the new opening credits. :D

i recorded it, so i was having fun pausing it when Greg was rarely on the screen. and so he was there on my nice flat screen tv. and i was just staring at him for hoursssss. :D :D

2. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I am going to watch it tonight on my computer on the innertube thingy on CBS.com... it's totally awesome and it works. But I also have to drill holes in my gold dollars... I am going to die seeing him on my computer! I always go *SQUEEEE* at the meer sight of him.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Greg's so cute and funny! :)

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

OMG he looks so hot in a suit!!!!!! *DROOOL* :eek: anyone have a screencap of him??

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes, I already posted a few on the Greg picture thread. One other person posted some too. go look!

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

On the gorgeous Greggo front, I listened to a song today that someone HAS to turn into a Greg music video.

"Holding Out For A Hero" - Jennifer Saunders.

It's so Greg!

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yeah I saw them Wojo, Thanks :D When I saw him on the tv in a suit I almost fell out of my chair. :eek: He is sooooo fine.

8. Dreamsingr

Dreamsingr Lab Technician

I was disappointed that he was only in one scene, does anyone know where I can find the one clip of Greg from that episode?

9. disprncss358

disprncss358 Rookie

Hasn't he been in a Music Video before??? I thought I heard that before.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

He was in Marilyn Manson's (S)aint video.

11. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

I remember that song. It really is fitting for Greg.

I don't know how much longer I can watch the opening credits. It's just so.. amazing.

12. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

ooh where?

13. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

I cannot wait to see Fannysmackin'- finally some Greg, though it's going to be very emotional and angsty.Plus, the follow-up,I'm so glad Nick and sophia are going to be there to back him up. They really should keep exploring the Nick/Greg friendship because I love that friendship. I also really want Greg to find out about Sara an Grissom so he can move on an find someone better then Sara. Greg deserves to find someone that's not obessed with their supervisor. Maybe sophia or wendy

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't notice him in the video at first. :p my friend sent it to me cause it was banned and stuff, and I watched it, didn't think much of it.

then i heard Eric was innit in a skirt and necking Marilyn Manson and I went a bit crazy with my squeeing. lol. :D :D

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

OKay I want to stop this before it starts. IMBD has once again put FALSE INFORMATION concerning Eric. Saying he is married. Now before you freak. It's a false rumor/lie that someone keeps submitting and IMDB is too stupid to know its not true.

No comments nessessary. This should go no further. thank you.

I only posted this because as soon as people find out they start freaking out and running to the boards to cry. I am saving you the trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.