Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yus. I vote "'Cos she can fricken' drill into a wall." Anyone else? *pulls up hands of other jorjaloves by weird pully contraption* Yay. Majority wins. Damn. Rock the Minority! Not now, but.. at other times. :D

Hey, I'm all for it. Short, to the point and oh so butch! :lol:

Or how about:

"She's the best there is at what she does...and what she does ain't pretty"

Thanks, glad I caught that. :) My bloody dial-up decided to choke on me. :mad:

Hey, I like the poll but why are the two choices the same question? Just curious.

How about:

"Loose cannon with a gun. Any questions?"

Because there's no real question about that being the new title, Mini_Catherine already took the decision from our hands, but just to make it official I thought I'd post a poll ;) Politics, you know, make people believe they actually have something to say :p

Otay. Thanks. And Trent, juss soo yah know, there's two choices. Agree with me.. or die :) Joke. It's okay. Uhm, I luff you guys! New thread, cant wait. POST. Or boat. lmso (laughin' my socks off)

Hey guys. :)

4 hours and 20 minutes until the premiere!

I wonder what Sara's style is this year..

Afro? Pig tails? Ponytail on top of her head?

:lol: I don't care, :lol: Okay.. The afro was a little over the top!

Sara with an afro, omg :lol:

Sara is it your birthday? Congratulations! :D I have to wait till March, or something.

4 hours? You guys are lucky, I'll have to wait a year to see it...or longer *grr*
I bet her style is almost excactly like the last season...at least in the few promo shots she looked the same. Though Sara in pigtails...I would LOVE that.

And Happy B-day to you, saraXsullivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back