Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan: Uh...Cal I'm not much into orange.
Calleigh: Take a look at your shirt: it's orange!
Ryan: Yes, but you picked it out for me this morning!
Calleigh: Hey, you're still wearing it. I don't hear you complaining.
Ryan: I would never complain to you.
Calleigh: Good, then orange it is.
Ryan: ...

Hehe, I have a wicked mind. Oh, and just a little caption thanks to Mrs. Togo over at the JT thread:

photoshootgz8.jpg

Ryan: And last time I mentioned pushing away the dinner plates you didn't answer!
Calleigh: That didn't mean I'd never done it. And it certainly didn't mean I don't wanna do it now. :devil:

i am in love with how angsty that looks! he looks so sad!!! aww it's adorable! i think i'll just print it out and put it on my binder! :D

-x-liv

Hahaha that picture is them after they pushed the dinner plates aside to get some! :lol: I never thought of it like that! ;) *cough* Where is Ryans hand? *cough* :lol:

Dutchie said:
Ryan: Uh...Cal I'm not much into orange.
Calleigh: Take a look at your shirt: it's orange!
Ryan: Yes, but you picked it out for me this morning!
Calleigh: Hey, you're still wearing it. I don't hear you complaining.
Ryan: I would never complain to you.
Calleigh: Good, then orange it is.
Ryan: ...
hehehe :p

:lol: Lovely caption, Nikks! :lol: He looks very concentrated not to bury his face into her boobs! :lol:

They just match so perfectly...

350cr1.jpg

Btw, I've just finished a brand new fic, this time rated T. :D

Luna, I love the fic! :D I especially love the end :devil: I dont get how you can write soo much but write soo well! I can't even write one story :lol:

Luna Nothing else matters???? metallica??? I love that song too, how do you do that??? :D

T rated, I'll read it right now :D do you have any M rated? ;) you could PM me if you do :D

Thanx cinegirl! I'm a PROUD new member of the big CaRWash family... :p
OMG! CalleighDuCaine I love your fic! I'd love to see that end in csi... Well, it's clear... We only have to wait and we'll see it :D
Lovely pics everyone! They make such a lovely couple!!...
This is for me one of the loveliest pics of them... They both look gorgeous!
http://jontogo-online.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=156&pos=4
Ryan: Hi H...
Calleigh: I wanna kiss him I wanna kiss him I wanna kiss him...
Ryan: What? You need my help?
Calleigh: Nononono don't leave please don't do iit!
Ryan: Umm... I'm so sorry H, call Delko... I have important things to do here in the lab with Cal... Bye!
Calleigh: But Ryan, we finished with the case...
Ryan: I know......
Calleigh: :eek: ...
:devil: ....

Lots of love!

oooh your new? Can i corrupt you?? Don't listen to Liv. :D

LUNA! You are love. Yay for you having a new fic. Proud of you ;)

CPOTD is completely hot. ;) Nice one Nikki

Wow this thread was all the way at the bottom last one, so now I need to post to bring it up.
I watched csim last night and it was the ep rampage I think, anyways Ryan had to go to court and had a suit on. I forgot how hott he looked in it so afterwards I did some caps from it and this one was too cute of cal and him together.
carwashresicepuke.jpg

She asked the guy if he still had what he cleaned up (PUKE)and he said yeah it's still in the janitors closet.
then she says "it could help us find another piece of the puzzle."
He has his head down," your going to make me collect that arent you."
She says," ahhmm rank has it's privaleges."
then he gets this look on his face.
It's such a funny lil scene.

Hiya Sue, our thread at the bottom? Good you bumped it back up! The RP hasn't been posted in too... where is my Alexx? :confused:

Thanks all, I was in the mood. I'm only more in the mood right now, 'cause tonight my tv is showing DEVIANT! Yes, finally! :D

UTT = under the table? I wanna make it UTS. Under the shirt!:devil: Pardon me. I'll go back to being the sweet and innocent dutch little girl. ;)

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(from Deviant)

deviant4xu2.jpg

Just to keep me occupied till I can see it.

I love deviant...I swear its like the best episode ever! Ya know...yea u know...lol. Dude Im sitting here at school in journalism and it SUCKS we dont do anything!! So I decided I'd pop in to the lovely CaRWash thread hahaha!!!!!

Tonight am watching nailed i dont think i could watch ryan(poor baby :() getting hurt and i know for a fact Calleigh doesnt kiss it better :rolleyes:.

Deviant's end is just CarWash luv, I like to think they did it for us! It's some kind of a gift for being so patient, let's hope next season we'll have other gifts (bigger ones, more touchy, some bared skin!!! ok stoppin here it could get pg13)

Dutchie said:
Pardon me. I'll go back to being the sweet and innocent dutch little girl. ;)

joke of the week. :p ;)

Thanks for the pic, like it very much.
enjoy the episode tonight, I have to wait a little bit longer till I can see it.

oh, the RP is great. congrats to all participants. I enjoy it very much. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back