'Bodies In Motion' On The CSI Season Premiere

They would probably only listen and analyze the part where Walter was talking, not Nick. Just a guess.

But hey, we could probably find out the exact words Nick said to Grissom, and that would make this obssessed fan very happy. :D

He said "Grissom, I never meant to disappoint you."

And Grissom replied that he never did.

I think it was Kelly Gordon. Remember when Brass and Sara went to talk to her and they mentioned that six weeks before Nick's kidnapping, her father had visited her, and Kelly responded with a question instead of answering directly...she knew what was going to happen.

Or someone in the lab set the team up..or maybe closely Nick..

Or Nigel Crane got involved...a little far fetched..

So, according to this, Warrick is just another background character? Come on!!!! He spent enough time in the background last season. He'd come in, come up with a great piece of evidence or a useful piece of info, then disappear, leaving the others to solve the case. I'm sick of only seeing flashes of Warrick. Give the man a nice juicy storyline!!!

I think it was Kelly Gordon. Remember when Brass and Sara went to talk to her and they mentioned that six weeks before Nick's kidnapping, her father had visited her, and Kelly responded with a question instead of answering directly...she knew what was going to happen.

It would be interesting if it was Kelly, but I’m not sure how she could have been there when Walter recorded the message for Nick, since she’s in prison. I do think it’s quite possible that she knew what her father was planning though. That would explain her smirk at the end of Grave Danger.

As far as who else was with Walter, could be another relative or a close friend. Did we ever get an explanation about where Kelly’s mother was or if she was even alive? Maybe it was the cop at the crime scene with Nick. Could explain why an older, probably experienced cop, was getting sick and why he didn’t see anything. Probably not though.

You know, Warrick kind of took up a lot of screen time in the first three seasons,

Now there's a possibility of a romance with Catherine.

Nick has been through hell from being devalued, undermined, buried alive, almost shot twice, girlfriend murdered.

Warrick never seems to have anything too tragic happen to him.

Warrick was the first person Nick saw after he was buried alive.

Warrick IS Grissom's favourite CSI.

Therefore, Warrick is NOT a background character whatsoever.

And I say that in praise of the man. Warrick is the character that said the quote that in personal and deep way changed my perspective on a lot of things, but this is not the board to discuss it..that was

'Crazy people can make even sane people crazy'

But hey, we could probably find out the exact words Nick said to Grissom, and that would make this obssessed fan very happy. :D

He said "Grissom, I never meant to disappoint you."

And Grissom replied that he never did.
Yes, but I want to hear it. :D Probably wishful thinking, I know...

As for Warrick, no matter what kind of screen time he's been getting, he's still a pretty bland character compared to his colleagues. There's definitely room for him to develope. In fact, I feel that both he and Nick has been kind of put on the back burner during Season 5 (pre-GD, that is). I've just re-watched the Pilot and "Cool Change", and man, Warrick deserves to have another juicy storyline that doesn't involve gambling. According to the rumors, he'll likely go through a guilt trip next season, and I'm looking forward to that because he does it so well. :)

So, according to this, Warrick is just another background character? Come on!!!! He spent enough time in the background last season. He'd come in, come up with a great piece of evidence or a useful piece of info, then disappear, leaving the others to solve the case. I'm sick of only seeing flashes of Warrick. Give the man a nice juicy storyline!!!

Don't stress YET! This is only the first episode of the season (22-23 to go after that). Naturally its going to focus a bit on the effects of Grave Danger and also the team reuniting (if it does). We might find that this is an episode where nobody really gets a major storyline.

AND if there is a big bad baddie going after the CSI's then maybe Warrick is the next to be taken. I only hope the BBB builds a big coffin for him :lol:

There's some dialogue from the Grissom/Archie scene posted by Kika at YTDAW.

Here's the Grissom and Archie scene, at least what I have of it anyway, as it's clearly continuing from the page before.

Grissom:
If the 'okay' were meant for Nick it wouldn't be a question.

Archie:
Someone else was with Walter.

Grissom:
Male or female?

Archie:
It's hard to say. Enhancement and noise cancellation increases the intelligibility, but alters the sound and tone. Nothing more I can do.

Grissom (nods, then):
You can keep this between us.

This sounds really good.
It does sound good. I was wondering about that okay. An accomplise would explain a few things. Maybe their was a second person did chloroform Nick. Also since grabbing Nick was random, the package had to have been delivered afterwards since it had his name on it. I coulldn't see how that could be delivered while Nick was being buried. I know there was a courier but thatmeans Walter would have had to either drop it off while he had to drop it off before he buried or afterwards and then delivered in enough time for Nick to wake up. It just seemed there wouldn't have been enough time. I can see it if someone else delivered the package while Nick was being buried. Maybe even a nursery worker. It could explain why it was so easy for Walter to bury Nick at the nursery. Maybe? I can't wait to see more.

Kasey

I'm really excited. I think this episode sounds great if it really does happen this way. As for listening to the tape, I think Nick would be emotional about it if he finds out Grissom AND Archie have listened to it. Of course though, Grissom already knows everything he said because he read his lips while he was saying it, but Nick doesn't know that. Like somebody already mentioned, I think it would make a great scene for Nick to overhear Grissom and Archie listening to it. Come on September!

You know I have been wondering about how, after Nick plays Walter's recording to him, at the end of his spiel, you can hear Walter say "OK" before the recording ends. It was sort of like he was telling someone else, "OK, you can stop recording now."

Or, I also though he was just one of those doddering old dudes who talks to himself... but the scenario he set up in Grave Danger sort of indicates that he was anything but doddering. Crazy , sure. But not doddering. So maybe someone else was helping him out.

I didn't mean that Warrick is a background character, but that they have shoved him to the background during this past season. Ever notice the man doesn't have a home? We've seen everyone outside of work except for him. (with exception of him gambling)
I grew frustrated with his lack of storylines in season 5. Last weeks rerun, I timed it, he was on screen for less than ten minutes and all he was there for was to help Nick and then disappear into the background again!

Back