The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by BittenByTheWolfe, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

It's a beautiful thing... especially in this thread! :D

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Theres a really good picture of his teeth on csi007's site. I <3 his 'fangs' though. Because they're longer than the rest and I just think they look hot. And how odd do we sound discussing his teeth when everyone else seems to talk about his ass and such a lot? :D

3. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

Yes honey, it's just you. I'm backing up Top41 on this one. :lol:

I gave up both a few years back. I've recently started smoking again, but I'm yet to get any coit. :devil:

Once again, yes honey, it's just you. :lol:

I'm glad I missed the cranky person. That would've bummed me out. :(

4. Guest

Guest Guest

:( Please don't fight: this is a happy place! Khanada and Dylan are right. We are all entitled to our opinion but we are also all entitled to have fun, even if sometimes it seems silly to some.
    Eh every time my colleagues see me disappear, they know I go on the internet to come in the Locker Room. It makes them laugh I do that, It's harmless.
    And actually, it gives some inspiration for some hot fanfics. So it's all good in my book! :lol:

:lol: MrsG! In the context of this thread even that sounds hot as hell and gives me more naughty ideas! Yeah for false imprisonment of Danny! :lol:

5. Crazy4Danny

Crazy4Danny Lab Technician

^ yeah it bummed me out. Thankfully i'm one of those people who's anger deflates really quickly.

Hello xcitizenxerasedx. Welcome to the thread. Your sure to develop a dirt mind like the rest of us. :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Cheers :lol: But my minds been in the gutter for some time.

7. Crazy4Danny

Crazy4Danny Lab Technician

you'll fit right in here then. :lol:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I have an odd request for a signature. Given that I am not nearly as technically gifted as some people on here, I'm wondering if anyone would help me out?

9. tala

tala Lab Technician

:eek: Whoa! I was gone for all but a few hours and someone actually came in here to mouth us off?!?

Oh, obsession there's nothing wrong with a bit of silliness! Let's keep in mind that Carmine himself has read this thread and he says it makes him laugh! In fact, he was the one who inspired this chapter's Commando title.

I think it'd be worse, as the others said, if we sat around and gossiped about his private life, a life we have no knowledge of.

It's all in good fun, but hell, if you don't like it here, you don't have to be here.

Girls, I'm actually like this right now: :mad:

:lol: Calm and cool... breathing... ;)

Edit: xcitizenx would love to help out. What do you have in mind? I can do images... I think Eagle_Eye's great with the animated gifs.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Rightly said, Tala. This is actually our break from reality, and there's nothing wrong with that. We admire Carmine as a person -- at least, what little we know of him, and it doesn't hurt to have a little fun here and there. Hell, even he has fun reading our emails and these threads. For those of us who are working our asses off in school or at work, this is our little slice of heaven. Allow us that.

11. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

Amen, knickknack!

12. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

lol yes, it doesn't hurt to have a bit of fun. my friends and i are terrible... we talk dirty about the guys in CSI! lol. danny and greg sanders mostly.

13. SassyJ

SassyJ Rookie

... Whats reality? :confused: :p

14. dylan

dylan Pathologist

^ lol! that´s like that joke "what´s cyber-sex" with the math student; "cyber-...what?" :lol:

exactly, i agree with the above posters; just give us our little peace of heaven (ok, it looks more like hell from all the ":devil:" but you know what i mean).

now, where were we...the cheeks right?

15. SassyJ

SassyJ Rookie

Oh no, this is heaven...

its just that when we finally do die, we are all going straight to hell. But if this is what it will be like then all I have to say is...

Bring on Satan :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.