Happy Birthday Carmine Giovinazzo!

Hey MrsG and 1CSIMfan, I blow like a champ also...may I assist in blowing out the ... er, candles? It's still the 24th here in Cali. :devil: :eek:

Also, my Mom's figured out I'm crushing (is that even a relative term for Carmine) on NY's hottest. I've been telling her all week, "Oh yeah, you know, his birthday is the same as yours. Kinda coincidental, huh?" So just now, at 10:11 Pacific Time, she reads in the newspaper that Carmine's birthday is today and yells out to me, "Guess what? That Carmine (massacres his last name) from CSI:NY has the same birthday as me." :rolleyes:

I'm humoring her and desperately attempting not to laugh my rear-end off. :lol: I love my Mommy!

Actually it's my mom who remembered first. When I woke up, she was like -- "Birthday ni Carmine (it's Carmine's birthday). 33rd right?"

I already said it in the drool thread but won't mind saying it again: Happy Birthday Carmine! :D Kisses from me

My internet card just ran out yesterday...but I did submit my entry for the scrapbook thing and greeted him like a month ago and greeted him again a day before his birthday...so Happy birthday Carmine!!

Carmine shares her birthday with Yasser Arafat, Paulo Coelho, David Chapelle and Chad Michael Murray... This was also the day Mount Vesuvius erupted. :)

Back