Birthday Wishes To LV Stars #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's only for CSI stars, but today is Grissom's 50th B-day! so happy B-day Grissom, my dear not real fictonal character :lol:

Adzix said:
I know it's only for CSI stars, but today is Grissom's 50th B-day! so happy B-day Grissom, my dear not real fictonal character :lol:
I second that! A very happy birthday to my favourite fictional man in the world! :D

Happy Belated Birthday to ERIC and a very happy birthday to all the August B-Days: Liz Vassey(Wendy Sims) 8-9, Madison McReynolds(Lindsey Willows)today...8-17,Anthony E. Zuiker(creator of all 3 CSI) today...8-17, Gill Grissom,today...8-17, and Marc Vann 8-23

Marc Vann plays "Eckley".

Also correct this is for the real life stars of LV -- the fictional characters should be kept to their discussion threads. Thanks. :)

:DHappy Birthday to you all Madison McReynolds Anthony E Zuiker and of course the ab fab man himself Gil Grissom ;) manny happy returns guys :)

happy birthday everyone.And Happy birthday Nicky :D Come here I give you a big bday Kiss :devil:

As I stated before, just a couple posts up.
Also correct this is for the real life stars of LV -- the fictional characters should be kept to their discussion threads. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back