Where did you go to college/universtiy?

Imperfect said:
well i just got in UBC(university of British Columbia)!!!!!!!! i'm goig to study forensics there. the campus looks really good. i think i'll like it there. has any one else been to UBC?

Congrats!! That's where my sister and her boyfriend are going this year too but they're not doing the forensic program...just arts and sciences.

I'm gonna be going to a different college next semester but I'm not sure which one.

Now i got accepted into UoFL. I'm going there to study forensics instead of at UBC because I'll live with Levon in a condo. It'll be fun with a girlfriend there.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
CSIgrad said:
i graduated from CSI :D (college of staten island), i'm actually still in the school for the graduate program
That's so cool, cuz you have the ...@CSI.edu or something-like email address, right? :D

i do!!! but i dont really use it because it's too long, but my school does send mail to me thru it

I did my undergrad at Geneseo (history/secondary education/honors), my grad studies at St. John Fisher College (special education/teaching), and I'm doing my post-grad work at Syracuse University (cultural foundations/disability studies). :)

Maxi said:
I haven't started yet but I hope the Philipps-university in Marburg (north of Frankfurt)will take me this year (Human-biologie). Allready waiting for 3 years now (damn numerus clausus) :mad:

I applied for that as well (for graduate studies though). :lol:

Imperfect said:
Now i got accepted into UoFL. I'm going there to study forensics instead of at UBC because I'll live with Levon in a condo. It'll be fun with a girlfriend there.
Is that UFL??? Like University of Florida, Gainesville, cuz my friend, who's visiting at the moment, teaches there :D

I'm currently going to the U of S....University of Saskatchewan. I'm going to have to transfer soon though. Because i want to get a B.A in Criminology.

Vincennes University, but I'm not done yet, once my bills are paid, I'm starting again somewhere up here close to home.

I went to a community college to studie Informatics for media. Like cd-rom productions, print offices and stuff. I tried Biology at the college of Rotterdam but droped out! This fall I'll start with Computional Biology (Bio-Informatics).

Footyliz said:
Oh hey nessy what did you study??

I have friends who studied at DeMontford in Bedford and my mum trained as a PE teacher there many years ago when it was a teacher training college :D
I did History and Sports Studies. Graduated last year.

I'm currently studying Physics in Madrid (Complutense University). I'm going to start my third year in fall.
I have a question for you... what's the difference between college and university in England and the US?

I believe that a college both in England and France is like our high school whereas our universities are equivalent to their colleges.

In England college is for further education running from the age of 16-18 although you get adult learners as well now. University is from 18 plus and that's where we do our degrees like you do at what you call college.

Back