Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
heartagram69 said:
that laying down one is hot!!! where's it from??? dude i wish i was that dog (ROFL HAHA)

That's from a movie he did called "A Walk In The Park"
I wish they would release that one on DVD. It's the only GE movie I don't have. *sigh*

heartagram69 said:
that laying down one is hot!!! where's it from??? dude i wish i was that dog (ROFL HAHA)

It's from Just A Walk In The Park. Don't know where I found it, it just did and snagged it.

Susan

lol i wanna c it, dunno how though haha.

coz he looks hot, and i like him under the fountain... but not with the harry potter glasses haha

Here are the rest of my pics

sitting :devil: not exactly like the earlier pic
the hummingbird pose
I love this pose
leaning forward on a chair
I love these people

eta I also wish they would release Just a Walk in the Park. I understand it is a bit of a cheesy movie but hey it has George in it.

Does anyone know if George wears glasses at all. In the first few seasons we say him with a different style glasses on and I was just wondering if they were real glasses as opposed to off the rack sunglasses

laying down on the job :)

:lol: at the hummingbird pose! I swear, I still believe that that hummingbird is sucking his brains layer by layer. :lol:

Maybe that can be Nick's tragedy next season.

Heart, interesting theme! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the theme at some point. I just got home after a very wet day. I am soooooo tired of rain and flooded roads. I swear I haven't been dry in days. Looking at all the new theme pics has helped to make me feel all warm and comfortable, though. :)

re: george wearing glasses. if he wears real ones he must not really need them. weve seen in those really big pictures from events hes not wearing glasses and theres no line from the edge of contacts. so any glasses he wears in the show are probably just for looks

i know nick likes to mention this, but i was just watching 4x4 and sweet lord that man is amazing! when he does the interrogation of the friend and the laundramat owner i was a puddle on the floor. even more liquidy than usual.
but now down to business. im a little confused, is it a collective theme? the most varried poses you like in one post? ill just do what i can

crawling
bending :devil: i made sure thats actually georges tushy, he hasnt been replaced by his double who does the football play yet :D
yawning
reaching
erm, hugging? i think... :lol:
more bending :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back