What is your favorite CSI character?

CSI: Sara! Awesome, awesome, awesome woman!
Miami: Yelina, because she is under appreciated and I want her back NOW.
NY: Lindsay. My favourite is actually Mac, but Lindsay comes in a close second and I knew she wouldn't have near as many votes as he'd have,

All time favourite is still The Amazing Sara Sidle. She's brilliant and shines on screen, she gives me a lot of inspiration.

Grissom of course! who else?? :lol: i don't watch Miami and NY though i voted for H and M, cause i don't know any of the other characters there :p overall fave, - GRIS!! duuh

CSI: LV:
Sara,Catherine and Grissom

CSI:MIAMI:
Calleigh,Horatio and Eric

CSI:NY:
Stella,Mac and Aiden

Well as for me, my fav charaters are:-

LV: Sara, Grissom and Nick

Miami: Horatio, Calleigh and Eric

New York: Mac and Stella

From LV--could not choose between Greg & Sara
Miami--Calleigh
New York--Mac Taylor

My favorite CSI character would have to be Nick. He has the good looks, but he is also really a good guy. Some of my favorite episodes are ones where he shows the 'softer' side such as (sorry, I am not good with the episode names) the one where he is pushed out of the window by the guy who lived in the attics of young women and the episode with the young girl who's family is killed and they find her by the bubble gum at the various scenes.

I also am very fond of Horatio...there is something about his voice and the way he talks that just gets me.

the one where he is pushed out of the window by the guy who lived in the attics of young women

Stalker.

the episode with the young girl who's family is killed and they find her by the bubble gum at the various scenes.

Gum Drops I think.

LV: Nick, Catherine and Sofia.
Miami: Calleigh, Horatio & Ryan.
NY: Mac, Stella, Danny.

...it is so hard to choose, I love them all!

CSI:LV-Sara, Nick and Greg
CSI:Miami- Horatio, Calleigh, and Yelina
CSI:NY- Mac, Danny, Flack, Stella...pretty much all of them

Back