The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you liked the pics :)

Kelly always says that "these two guys have had more touching and eye f-age on the show, than any two other characters". And this is totally true ;)

No one comes anywhere close.

shacky20 said:
Dixie, love your sig

Kelly

Heh, thanks :D I finally made myself one, I'd wanted one with those two pix and my signature phrase for awhile.

Lovin' the pictures of the guys :D

i also likr your sig so cute!!! i have more greg/nick banners than snicker so at the endo of the month im changing my theme from snickers to nick and greg <333

I love this scene from "Crash and Burn", season three.

In the lab, Nick asks Greg (in a very suspicious way), what exactly he's been doing all day. When Nick is leaving the lab, he turns Greg's music back on, in a gesture that seems he's done before. And he's rewarded with The Smile ;)

3x1720Crash20and20Burn-2003-09-18_1.jpg

Nick turning Greg's music back on:

3x1720Crash20and20Burn-2003-09-1-2.jpg

omg yes i luv that scene its so cute, and notice greg didnt give the annoyed look when he turned the music off inthe first place, he normally does when its gris or someone, but when its nick he doesnt coz he knows as soon as nick is done with him ( :devil: ) he will put it back on... *sigh*

which in that case... greg would never want his music on agen, coz he never wants nicky to be done with him :devil:

ok im off to have a kold shower haha... with the boys :D

Those 2 are just meant to be. Talking about them being meant for each other Sofine, I just love ur new fic "Soul Journeys: Summer of Love". exploring their past lives is sooo cool.

i know they are, we need a boy hug between them eh lol, greg and nick are the kind of friends (or more) that can do that becuase him and warrick have serious conversations (most of the time) but when him and greg talk it is like like, joey and chandler :lol: and you cant evan count how many times they hugged

like this

aww so cute

Love the pic. its so hot. it almost looks like Nick is resting his head on Greg's shoulder and Greg with his eyes closed like his enjoying it. damn i wish that was what they were doing (damn all the other people around them).

ps. have we decided where the thread is moving too. how about a deserted island (i am thinking Blue Lagoon - but a Nick & Greg PG13 version of course :rolleyes: ;)) or maybe the Thread can go on a road trip (each week to a new location).

i think we were thinking about a theme park or somin like that.

as for the pic... looks like nick/george is trying to calm down :devil: or hide somin haha

well..he isnt hiding it very well, as there is a bit of an obvious giveaway down below, and im quite sure y'all know what i mean :devil:

down george DOWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back