Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by awesomeredhead:
Okay. Where did all the Grissom love go?

He's such a hottie.

:lol: It didn't go anywhere. It went to the Grissom thread over in CSI forum. :rolleyes:

My list (I don't watch Miami so it will have to be from NY and LV):

1. Danny (that accent, the glasses, everything!)
2. Grissom (even though I like younger men in general there's something about him I really like. I like him better with the beard too, by the way)
3. Warrick/Nick (not sure which, I like them both the same)
4. Flack (pretty eyes)

Haha! I know how that is, a native Georgian myself... Though I think I've never had an drawl. :D :D

Awesome! Someone asked me last night if I was *sure* I was from Georgia. I was like, "Um... YES." What kind of question is that? I thought it was funny.

Look at all the Georgians!!!! South Georgia here!!! LOL My mom always knows when I am tired because my accent gets thicker.

It is getting awfully hot down here,Awesomeredhead,summer is going to be terrible!!! Nicky is a hottie,DocSunshine,but my heart has belonged to William Petersen since I first saw him in "Manhunter."

Adam Rodriquez - Eric Delko
George Eads - Nick Stokes, CSI
William Petersen - Gil Grissom, CSI

It is getting awfully hot down here,Awesomeredhead,summer is going to be terrible!!! Nicky is a hottie,DocSunshine,but my heart has belonged to William Petersen since I first saw him in "Manhunter."
Mougie...I feel the same way about Warrick. The man is FINE :eek:, but there's something about Nicky.

To me Nicky has that mischievous little boy look about him,DocSunshine. You just want to pinch his little cheeks!! < 92 degrees here today >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back