How old are You?

Ohmygoddess...I was soooooo wrong about soooooo many of you!

*twitches* Most of you I thought were much older than you actually are... *chugs coffee*

I'm 25 by the way...26 on Aug 29. *drops coffee mug...and catches it just in time* Sh*t!!! I'm going to be 26? :confused: This is no good...that's...I do NOT feel like 25 yet! Just the other day someone asked how old I was (at a bar, yes, drinking the night away, tee hee!) and I said 24. :rolleyes:

*scampers off to write down how old I am on my arm...in black permanent ink*

:eek: Nikka_what I thought you were younger because of your photo I saw in Photos thread.
I would say you are 18-19 years :D

Posted by freemind:
:eek: Nikka_what I thought you were younger because of your photo I saw in Photos thread.
I would say you are 18-19 years :D

ehhhhhhhh...I get that alot. My sisters (24 and 20) are both taller and wayyy older looking than me. People think I'm the baby of the family, which does NOT make me happy! :mad:

Oh well...I just figure I'll look younger when we're in our 50s, lol. *sighs* I always get carded at bars and buying cigarettes...so annoying. Maybe I'll appreciate it when I'm 30...which is coming up fast. :lol:

I cannot wait until I'm 18. My ex boyfriend (soon to be boyfriend again) is turning 18 this June. He's 9 months older than me, and he'll be in college soon. :( But in 9 months I'll be 18!! It will be legal! :lol:

I'm 19, but sometimes I forget cause I still act 16ish sometimes. I believe that you're only as old as you feel you are.

I'm 18, turning 19 on September 29th. :D

---> Hahah I forgot I already posted on this thread earlier.

id like to knwo how old everyone is here......if u dont feel like saying ur age then dont bother reading this thread!! eheeh

Eh? What thats you're asking, youg 'un? How tall I am? Half past four. :lol:

Nah, I was born in 1950. :rolleyes:

Posted by Kahootz:
I'm 18, turning 19 on September 29th. :D

---> Hahah I forgot I already posted on this thread earlier.
YAYAYAY! That's my birthday too! :p

Back