Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

Official press release for Girls Gone Wilder now airing on November 2.

MORGAN, SIDLE AND FINLAY TRY TO RELAX AT A FORENSICS CONFERENCE WHEN A MASS SHOOTING OCCURS ON SITE, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” SUNDAY, NOV. 2

Editor’s note: The air date of this episode has changed.

“Girls Gone Wilder” – Morgan, Sidle and Finlay try to relax at a forensics conference when a mass shooting occurs on site, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Sunday, Nov. 2 (10:30-11:30 PM, ET/10:00-11:00 PM, PT), on the CBS Television Network.

REGULAR CAST:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:

Marc Vann (Conrad Ecklie)
Gillian Vigman (Jane Snyder)
Michael Landes (Mark Perlow)
Hugh Scott (Cliff Ballard)
Victor Mark Brown (Jeff Lasky)
Ron Del Barrio (SWAT Leader)
Jeremy Hudson (Dancer #1)
Michael Stein (Dancer #2)
Stefan Raulston (Dancer #3)
Dollar Tan (Dancer #4)
Nolan Padilla (Dancer #5)
Jennifer Hamilton (Choreographer)

And 15x06 "The Twin Paradox" moves up one week to November 9.

Uhm, I just finished watching the episode "Girls Gone Wilder". I don't know how many of you could watch it since the air date of the episode was delayed, but it was available...well, here.

I won't give my opinion on it yet, though I can say it was okay.

Last edited:
BLACK SABBATH Guitarist TONY IOMMI Composes New Music For 'CSI' TV Series

"People have been asking what exactly I'm doing at the moment. Well, I'm getting back in the studio, having tried to make myself rest after the tours. I'm writing, mostly just putting ideas down rather than complete songs.

"I like to create all sorts of moods with my music and then decide later how they might be used. One specific piece, though, is for the 'CSI' ['Crime Scene Investigation'] TV series that will be aired in the U.S. on November 2nd.

"I was asked if I'd be interested, so I had a look at the footage and came up with an idea they seemed to like. It's not very long, but it was different working with images rather than just music. I'd certainly be up for doing more."

BLACK SABBATH's track "Dear Father", from the band's latest album, "13", was featured in an October 2013 episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". In addition, BLACK SABBATH made a rare television appearance when it performed a new song on the season finale of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". The episode aired in May 2013 on CBS-TV. The band world premiered a cut called "End Of The Beginning" from "13".

The episode's plot followed the CSI team as they investigated a series of murder that resembled the sins in "Dante's Inferno", with the trail leading the detectives played by Ted Danson and Marc Vann to attend a SABBATH concert.

"I'm not an actor," said SABBATH singer Ozzy Osbourne. "It's like a hurry-up-and-wait. When you see it on TV, it's all done, but when you're filming, there's a lot of stuff going on."

He added about the band's return to the spotlight: "It's been a long time, but the wait has been well worth it, 'cause the album is really good. I'm really pleased with the outcome.

"It's good fun and it's a good way of telling people that we're back together, you know?"

Iommi revealed in January of 2012 that he had been diagnosed with lymphoma, which is described by the Mayo Clinic as "a cancer of the lymphatic system, the body's disease-fighting network." He had to go back to England every six weeks for treatment, forcing him and SABBATH to work around both the treatments and the recovery time needed afterward.

"13", the first SABBATH album since 1978 to feature Iommi, singer Ozzy Osbourne and bassist Geezer Butler, was No. 1 in the U.S., the U.K. and nearly a dozen other countries.

Original BLACK SABBATH drummer Bill Ward was on board for the reunion when it was first announced in November 2011, but backed out soon after due to contractual issues.

SABBATH has used Ozzy's regular touring drummer Tommy Clufetos since then for live work. RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE's Brad Wilk laid down the drum tracks on "13", which came out in June 2013.

Susan

CSI: Las Vegas - Episode 15.07 - Road to Recovery

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES THE DEATH OF A WOMAN FULL OF ALCOHOL AND DRUGS IN A POOL AT A REHAB FACILITY, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” SUNDAY, NOV. 16

“Road To Recovery” – The CSI team investigates the death of a woman full of alcohol and drugs in a pool at a rehab facility, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Sunday, Nov. 16 (10:00-11:00, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: A woman full of alcohol and drugs found dead at a rehab facility? #refundplease #CSI #CBS 11/16 10pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/1wL12Rd

REGULAR CAST:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:

Larry Sullivan (Andy Akers)
Marc Blucas (Adam King)
Greg Grunberg (Len Bryant)
Marielle Jaffe (Daycia Fox)
Chris Browning (Martin Fox)
Lea Moreno (Karen Lewis)
Brandon Quinn (Zach Alton)
Merrin Dungey (Twyla Owens)

WRITTEN BY: Liz Devine
DIRECTED BY: Louis Milito

Link for 15x07 "Road to Recovery" (If for no other reason than the Nick, Greg, & Super Dave pic! :thumbsup: )

So...

We know George/Nick isn't in 15x05 "Girls Gone Wilder" (Welcome to the world little baby Eads :) )

We know George/Nick is in 15x07 "Road to Recovery"

And from a Frank Waldeck tweet I'm pretty sure he missed 3 weeks of filming after the baby's birth.

Anybody have any idea if George/Nick is in 15x06 "The Twin Paradox"?

Susan

I really worry about ratings from 15x05, cause what I know is some people in US saw the episode and some not. So I hope that episode will get 1.4 in 18-49 and hope 9 milions, but that's a bad sitation.

I wish they would move it back to either Wed. after Crim. Minds or Thurs. but, they would be competing with " How to get away with Murder".

I think it's time for the powers that be to reevaluate CSI being on Sunday nights, unless they just don't care anymore which I'm starting to believe. Having it on Sundays and contending with constant football overruns is awful for the true fans who actually want to see the show. It's totally ridiculous. Why can't they put it back where it was doing well? If this keeps up, I feel like this really will be their last season and that's just sad... :(

As of 9pm eastern time Monday night there is no official press release saying when "Girls Gone Wilder" will air - this comes from the CSIWritersRoom twitter...

I'm being told that #GGW should air this Sunday without fail. No football double-header this week, which is where the trouble comes in.

For those like me who have been a little worried that CBS might cut back 2 episodes to make up for these last 2 weeks that "CSI" couldn't air "Girls Gone Wilder" the WritersRoom also had this to say...

we'll air all 18 episodes, & there will most likely not even be a break to make up for the preemptions.

Susan

Uhm, I just finished watching the episode "Girls Gone Wilder". I don't know how many of you could watch it since the air date of the episode was delayed, but it was available...well, here.

I won't give my opinion on it yet, though I can say it was okay.

It's the best episode of the season so far and a must-see. It's definitely not an episode that can be skipped, unlike Buzz Kill for example. It's interesting, different and everyone involved with it did a great job.

Why doesn't it have its own thread? :confused:

It's the best episode of the season so far and a must-see. It's definitely not an episode that can be skipped, unlike Buzz Kill for example. It's interesting, different and everyone involved with it did a great job.

Why doesn't it have its own thread? :confused:
Without asking you to give anything away, I must ask - did this episode give you hope that GSR might be fixed? I am assuming you are still a GSR fan? I am dying to know if I am the only one who felt a jolt of optimism. I haven't seen the episode but someone posted a Sara Quote that made me wonder.

Back