Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Just in case you wanted to know why 2 stories are not done per episode, the writers tweeted this:

it's hard to do more than one sometimes bc the cases become so complicated to differentiate them from old episodes

How the other writers managed to for 10 seasons or so is beyond me. :rolleyes:

What do ya know, they put him in 2 episodes. IF I was a fan of his I'd worry though - "CSI" has a awful habit of killing off recurring guest stars!

Awful big guest cast. Can't see much time onscreen for anybody.

Press Release - Helpless

THE CSIs INVESTIGATE WHEN A MAN IS FOUND DEAD INSIDE A HUMAN-SIZED HAMSTER BALL, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 13

"Helpless" — When a man is found dead inside a human-sized hamster ball, the CSI team is brought in to investigate. Also, the team collaborates with a swing shift CSI on a case involving a serial rapist, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Nov. 13 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Matt Davis guest stars as day shift CSI Sean Yeager.

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:

Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
Matt Davis (Sean Yeager)
Mark Famiglietti (Jared Wallace)
Christopher Cousins (Ken Wallace)
Noell Coet (Amy Morse)
James Martinez (John Fletcher)
Sherry Stringfield (Dawn Banks)
Gabriel Sunday (Zach Fisk)
Dar Dixon (Bryce Nierman)
Cynthia Murell (Bunny Nierman)
Bonnie Morgan (Melodie Davis)
Adam Hicks (Tyler Banks)
James Shanklin (Roy Davis)
Cyrus Farmer (Reno Detective)
Joseph Patrick Kelly (Officer Metcalfe)

DIRECTED BY: Karen Gaviola

WRITTEN BY: Tom Mularz

(funny! I didn't even know which episode "Helpless" was until now. :( )
Susan

Just in case you wanted to know why 2 stories are not done per episode, the writers tweeted this:

it's hard to do more than one sometimes bc the cases become so complicated to differentiate them from old episodes

How the other writers managed to for 10 seasons or so is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Ahh that exlain all!

Not that is no enought for one good explain, they work for make storys i know that some times is hard to find something new after 252 good cases but this is only stupid.

Dont have to be the more spectacular and amazing thing could be one simple but good episode, where is the people of all days living in Las Vegas because now all the case are for strange situations and for the rich people, where the hell goes the day to day people? and the day to day crimes? that is not to good for you, excellent writter?

Because the writters do one case and it have a lot of fails, soap opera and stranges situations. And only or the record the do 2 story lines only when they goes for the same case, how they do a lot that, now is not suprise when two cases become one.

So i said this i only a bad argument for something like that and the writters and writting is so bad, that they can writte two story lines in one episode but they take the more simple and cheep choice One Bad storyline! :rolleyes:

14.12 - "Keep Calm And Carry-On"

Written by Thomas Hoppe
Directed by Brad Tanenbaum

When multiple items are stolen on an inbound flight to Las Vegas, a female passenger on the plane winds up dead on the McCarran Airport runway. Think "Unfriendly Skies."

Press Release: Check In and Check Out

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES THE STABBING OF A COUPLE FOUND AT A LOCAL MOTEL THAT IS REMINISCENT OF PREVIOUS INCIDENTS, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 20

"Check In and Check Out" — The CSI team is called in to investigate the stabbing of a couple found at a local motel that is reminiscent of two incidents that occurred in the same room, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Nov. 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jordin Sparks guest stars as a teacher, Alison Stone.

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:

Larry Sullivan (Officer Akers)
Chad Todhunter (Trent Reager)
Armin Shimerman (Oscar)
Arturo Del Puerto (Alex Garnez)
Lea Coco (Randall Wicks)
Jordin Sparks (Alison Stone)
Brad Carter (Rudy)
Jeremy Craven (Mark Bell)

DIRECTED BY: Louis Milito

WRITTEN BY: Andrew Dettmann

Susan

Blackflag, you do have a good point about guest stars, but they made a pretty big deal out of Matt Davis joining the show so I think he could go either way on CSI, either he'll stay for the rest of the season ( or just longer than 2 episodes), or he'll disappear after "Helpless";.... I don't know, I'd rather wait and see.

Last edited:
Can ER's Sherry Stringfield Help Morgan Crack the Case?

The (former) doctor is in on CSI.

ER alum Sherry Stringfield guest-stars on Wednesday's episode as Dawn, a blue-collar swing-shift CSI who helps Morgan (Elisabeth Harnois) track a serial rapist. As you can see in our exclusive first look video from the episode below, Stringfield is as good at spouting out forensics jargon as she was medical lingo. However, the evidence Dawn and Morgan have collected isn't providing many answers.

Meanwhile, Dawn is is also wrestling with problems that have nothing to do with the case. When Dawn sees a young man walking through the lab, she is reminded of her teenage son, whom she's had to kick out of her house because of his drug addiction.

How is she coping? And have Dawn and Morgan found a new lead to help in their investigation? Click play below to find out!

Susan

I missed the title and thought a former Doctor and I don't even watch Dr.Who lol

Which ep has the heavy Sara focus? I forgot.

Back