Locker Room #19: Danny/Carmine--Everyone's Favorite Danny-in-Distress

Re: Locker Room #19: Danny/Carmine--Everyone's Favorite Danny-in-Distr

Why he must pay that, they haven't got childrenn together?

I don't want to start anything and I'm certainly not judging anyone, but I read the papers and I read it as she is asking for spousal support and for her court fees to be paid by Carmine. Am I reading that wrong? :confused:

ETA: The papers are public record, but yeah, it is a bit disturbing that they have them.

Oh you're right--I missed that check box! Yeah, that seems kind of... extreme.

It is very sad. I just came here to wish him Happy Birthday. I hope he has a good one despite everything.

Yes. Happy Birthday Carmine. I hope you are surrounded by friends and loved ones today. :)

ETA:
Why he must pay that, they haven't got childrenn together?

Spousal support doesn't depend on having children. If they had children I could see asking for child support. And Vanessa can ask for support for herself, but that doesn't mean the judge will grant it when the time comes.

Unless there's some extenuating circumstance like a person is unable to work or the spouse prevented them from working while married I don't think anyone - male, female, celebrity, non-celebrity - should be able to ask for spousal support in this day and age. But that's just my general opinion. It's not specific to Vanessa or this particular case.

Last edited:

Vanessa was tweeting something the other week about her new company, something to the effect of it was costing a lot and she may need to move back in with her parents (or at least that's how I read it at the time) so maybe that's why she is asking for some support. Not that I saying that she should be granted it on those grounds.

Whatever the situation it is very sad, they always came across as so happy together

Ok thanks Pa. It's really sad as story. They were so sweet together

It looks like Carmine is getting serious about Twitter. He Tweeted that he wants more followers. If you're on Twitter and you're not following him his Twitter handle is @CarmineGio Everybody follow him . . . aaand GO! :D

Great, Maybe that he will be more present to twitter

Yeah, but don't think that it has something to do with the ammount of follower to validate his account. That is depending on how often his name is requested.

Carmine has been added to the chat on Friday during the East coast run of "Unspoken." He and Anna will be live Tweeting.

Carmine has tweeted a couple of pictures of him visiting and playing basketball with kids in Newtown, CT. Very sweet gesture.

Carmine has tweeted a couple of pictures of him visiting and playing basketball with kids in Newtown, CT. Very sweet gesture.

CarmineGio Carmine Giovinazzo 2 min
Brooklyn Nets workin' the kitty cats...stunning stadium #hellobrooklyn #barclayscenter #CSINY pic.twitter.com/cgXYD6OV

:arrow: https://twitter.com/CarmineGio/status/284850209392050176/photo/1/large

CarmineGio Carmine Giovinazzo 9 h
Great time with the kids yesterday in Newtown, CT felt great pic.twitter.com/TMYT9meZ

Was she asking for spousal support before or after filing for divorce, because if they're getting divorced I don't think it's fair if she's asking him for money, it's a bit of a slap in the face. But that's just how I see it. I just hope things start getting better for him. I love Carmine.

Carmine Giovinazzo ‏@CarmineGio 12 h
Thx to the the fellas in blue #NYPD @CSINY_CBS great nite! pic.twitter.com/NQi4MXptQD

Back