Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Very true and they wonder why their network doesn't do well...

I am curiuos to compare numbers between csi & csi: ny, because from what I see they run about the same. Am I wrong?

So if they're airing reruns anyway tomorrow,why Blue Bloods? Why not a CSI NY repeat?

CBS is stupid.

On the bright side, I have an extra free hour tonight! I'm going to work on my homework.

I am curiuos to compare numbers between csi & csi: ny, because from what I see they run about the same. Am I wrong?

Yes, they are about the same in total viewers but in young viewers 18-49, CSI has been consistently higher.

So why hasn't either remainng series (I don't know about Miami before it was axed) had a new cast photo in the past few seasons? Is CBS not promoting either show like it used to?

Most likely. CBS seems to have that problem when it comes to their vetern shows. At least that is my opinion.

Pilot News: Desperate Husband, James Cromwell and CSI: NY Actress Among Latest Castings
Get More: Casting News, Pilots
Matt Webb Mitovich
Desperate Housewives‘ Ricardo Chavira, Horror Story‘s James Cromwell, The Unit‘s Michael Irby and a CSI: NY fave are among the latest actors to book pilots this winter.
As reported by our sister site Deadline….
* Chavira has joined the NBC sitcom Welcome To The Family, playing the divorced Latino father of the ex-con who got Mike O’Malley and Mary McCormack’s daughter pregnant.
* Fresh off his Horror Story: Asylum reign of terror, Cromwell will play the head of the powerful Chicago family in ABC‘s Betrayal drama based on a Dutch series.
* Megan Dodds (CSI: NY) will play John Stamos’ accomplished businesswoman wife in NBC‘s I Am Victor drama.
Also….

* Irby has joined Fox’s untitled Bad Robot/J.H. Wyman drama about a human cop, John Kennex, who is partnered with an android (Michael Ealy). Irby will play an LAPD Detective who blames Kennex for the death of some fellow officers.
* Megalyn Echikunwoke (let’s go with The 4400) has been cast in Influence, ABC’s Kyle Killen-penned drama about two brothers who solve clients’ problems using the science of human motivation and manipulation. Echikunwoke will play an actress who helps out the team.
* In a “second position” casting, Benjamin Stockham of 1600 Penn is the titular lad in Jason Katim’s NBC adaptation of About A Boy, starring David Walton and Minnie Driver.

source: http://tvline.com/2013/03/05/welcome-to-family-pilot-abc-chavira-betrayal-cromwell/

Most likely. CBS seems to have that problem when it comes to their vetern shows. At least that is my opinion.

I completely agree. CBS never gives respect to the shows that have been hits for them. They put all their focus in new shows and many of those fail. I believe that they should support the ones that have been on for some time while promoting new ones. Without the long term hits the network would not be top in the ratings. Those are the real stars.

Does anyone have any idea whether or not the sets of CSI: NY are is still intact? And I read on twitter that another writer/s of the show left and jumped to Hawaii Five-0. Geez, is this really the end? Can someone who works on the show or know of someone shed some light regarding the show's fate? May is too far away.

It would be a waste if NY gets cancelled. I was thinking maybe Mac should promote Adam as a CSI to replace Hawkes and hire a new lab tech or intern.

Back