Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

My theory about this is that they find something that makes them think the person in the car is Aiden, which of course is what makes Danny upset, and then they discover it wasn't her, it was someone else, she's just involved somehow

I'm seriously thinking about going Spoiler Free until I get to see the episode for real (despite it being months and months away), just so I can go on with the hope that I might be right for as long as possible.

We can't do both
I'm sure we can do both, just so long as it's not our swords we're hugging.

Has everyone been checking out the new fanfics at fanfiction.net :) I'm loving them.

I agree..It's nice to see new DnA fics over there.

I'll be reading all of my older favourites on Thursday, it'll be my therapy :)

EllaJ said:
I'll be reading all of my older favourites on Thursday, it'll be my therapy :)

Sounds like a good idea. :) I'll be rewatching "Hush" too.

Well tonight's the night. I'm still debating whether or not to get drunk before I watch the episode.. *off to find some grog* :D

Well, on the bright side (if there is one :( )...

Danny was totally the one most devastated by Aiden's death. And...they were going to have dinner over the weekend--was it Saturday night? He was hoping she'd cook for him! It was obvious (I thought) from the way he talked about her that they saw each other a lot after she left the lab. And at the end, he told the cute story about her saying she was out of his league in the bar.

Well that was heart breaking. Our poor Aiden. At least as Top mentioned there were a few shippy notes.

Can we have season 1 back?

There were some great shippy moments in it -- a nice break from the D/L we usually get shoved down our throat. I was actually starting to accept it.

SkeletonJack said:
Well that was heart breaking. Our poor Aiden. At least as Top mentioned there were a few shippy notes.

I agree, bring us season 1 back

iheartnickcath said:
SkeletonJack said:

I agree, bring us season 1 back

Ditto from me. Our poor Aiden! And she didn't even get the whole 40min. *sobs* I cried from when Stel and Lindsey arrived on the scene till when they rolled the credits.

It was sweet Danny telling the story that was of course from "Crime and Misdomenors" I wished he'd said 'And I was, I really was.' sadly after that. That would've been so sweet.

Oh man I've only seen the first half hour of it.. :(
It sucks that they killed her off. It pissed me off at the beginning when they were going over her injuries. The guy beat the crap out of her. Danny has been the most affected so far..at least what I've seen. I've liked the shippery stuff but I'm just so pissed they killed her off.

I watched the episode a few hours ago, and I am still in a state of shock and disbelief.

I won't comment the way she died, but on the Danny and Aiden shipper moments.

Danny's emotions which seem stronger than the rest of the characters.

I don't know if I should've watched it because I feel upset about it.

My last comment is that the only reason I started watching CSI-NY was because of DnA. Their chemistry was more realistic than the other shippers from the other CSI.

While the other pair ups are still up in question this one seemed to be more a possibilty for it to be true.

Like they all said at the end "To Aiden" and I'll add by adding

"To DnA".... "Cheers everyone"

****"Until next time when I get over my hangover"

Back