Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

I'm sorry that the pic is so big but that was a reason why I put he link into the post :)

Ah, okay. :)

What you can do is click preview post and see if the pic is too big. If it is, if you have it on your computer, you should have a photo program where you can resize it. ;) :)

ohh thank you very muuch I will look for a photo programm ;)

Oh wow! Apparently they start with a big "boom". Does anyone know where I can watch the episode live? I usualy have to wait until my online recorder has in "in stock".

Yeah I have the same problem I can't watch the episode live because I don't have CBS I always looked it the next day in the internet have you any ideas where we can watch it live??

Oh wow! Apparently they start with a big "boom". Does anyone know where I can watch the episode live? I usualy have to wait until my online recorder has in "in stock".

Yeah I have the same problem I can't watch the episode live because I don't have CBS I always looked it the next day in the internet have you any ideas where we can watch it live??[/QUOTE]

I don't know where you can watch it live on the internet. I know how to fake your IP in order to avoid the geo blocking.

Yeah I have the same problem I can't watch the episode live because I don't have CBS I always looked it the next day in the internet have you any ideas where we can watch it live??

I don't know where you can watch it live on the internet. I know how to fake your IP in order to avoid the geo blocking.[/QUOTE]

really?? do you mean on the TV or on the computer??

BTW Sorry in advance for writing off topic, but I can't send any PM's yet.

EDIT:
For the others:I'm now able to send PM's
@-tina- You can contact me via Skype if you like. Name is Elphiethegreen :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I just want to make a note that we aren't allowed to talk about illegal methods of watching the show. :)

Back on topic, I just watched the promo and EEEE MY BABIES! ♥

Gosh, what's wrong with my computer?! I hit any button and my post gets online in mid-sentence... all I wanted to say is that I'm really excited about the promos I've been waiting for so long. This week four of my favourite shows are back on TV and scheduling my weekdays again. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday (we'll skip Thursday...).

Last edited:
BTW Sorry in advance for writing off topic, but I can't send any PM's yet.

EDIT:
For the others:I'm now able to send PM's
@-tina- You can contact me via Skype if you like. Name is Elphiethegreen :)

okay thank you I will contact you on skype :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I just want to make a note that we aren't allowed to talk about illegal methods of watching the show. :)

Of course I meant how I can watch the show legal online ;)

sorry for the double post but here are some photos from behind the scenes of csi ny :)

383435_431634186893306_619779211_n.jpg

this pic is soo cute!!!! :drool::drool:

523910_431634136893311_513495863_n.jpg

417234_431634163559975_51103862_n.jpg

284352_431677143555677_399591061_n.jpg

the photos are all from gary sinise facebook page :)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=431634186893306&set=a.431634126893312.99711.103509519705776&type=1&theater

for CSI new york everything is legal :lol::lol:

What Fay said. I've removed mentions of the add-on from the posts above, but please don't do it again.

Hard to believe the season premiere is just around the corner!! :)

for CSI new york everything is legal :lol::lol:

What Fay said. I've removed mentions of the add-on from the posts above, but please don't do it again.

Hard to believe the season premiere is just around the corner!! :)

Okay, I'm sorry about the addon, I didn't know that it is illegal in the US. In our parts of Europe it is... Now I know it and won't do it again :angel:

Tomorrow...we just have to wait 'till tomorrow! :)
@-tina-I'm online now, you can contact me if you want ;)

Last edited:
Back