When CSI eventually finishes...

With Miami's cancellation and last ever episode recently, naturally people have been thinking about how each of the other two shows will end. Specifically, I was wondering what I wanted to happen in LV's final episode, when it comes around, and so I thought people could discuss their ideas.

Personally, I love parallels, so if the last episode were to mirror the first in some way, that would be amazing. Perhaps if there was a Paul Millander copycat killer? And then, of course, they would have to bring in Grissom and Catherine to give their input, as they worked on the original case.

Obviously, the case should be a really interesting one, but I wouldn't want too much drama for the main characters - definitely no deaths among them. Because that would feel like abandoning them when they were upset. >.> And the episode should feature them all equally, and end with them all together, since the show works best when the cast are an ensemble.

Any thoughts?

Yeah, that would be cool to get Grissom back for the last episode, just like for NY, I'm sure fans of Stella want her back for the last episode.

I think they will definitely bring back grissom & catherine back... maybe something happens (no deaths of any main characters) that they need them both to come back in... it BETTER have a good series finale unlike miami.. they didn't know they were being cancelled so they didn't have closure.. but let's hope we get vegas for years more :)

Back