When CSI eventually finishes...

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ThirdMrsGrissom, May 27, 2012.

1. ThirdMrsGrissom

ThirdMrsGrissom Victim

With Miami's cancellation and last ever episode recently, naturally people have been thinking about how each of the other two shows will end. Specifically, I was wondering what I wanted to happen in LV's final episode, when it comes around, and so I thought people could discuss their ideas.

Personally, I love parallels, so if the last episode were to mirror the first in some way, that would be amazing. Perhaps if there was a Paul Millander copycat killer? And then, of course, they would have to bring in Grissom and Catherine to give their input, as they worked on the original case.

Obviously, the case should be a really interesting one, but I wouldn't want too much drama for the main characters - definitely no deaths among them. Because that would feel like abandoning them when they were upset. >.> And the episode should feature them all equally, and end with them all together, since the show works best when the cast are an ensemble.

Any thoughts?

2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I think Grissom and Catherine will be back for the final episode ;)

3. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I would love to see Catherine and Grissom come back. Maybe Grissom visiting Warrick's grave site.

4. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

What ever happens I'm sure it will be great!! I hope Elisabeth Shue comes back if she not in the show's final ever season.

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah, that would be cool to get Grissom back for the last episode, just like for NY, I'm sure fans of Stella want her back for the last episode.

6. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I think Shue and Danson will be the last season ;) Unless the series end in 10 years :thumbsup:

7. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Yea I hope so, Elisabeth Shue is one of my fave horror actresses! she is simply great in anything she does.

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Perhaps it's because I haven't watched much of the show, I don't like Finn. I think she's annoying.

9. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

I so think if when the time comes to an end they should bring grissom and cath for the final episode.

10. csimiamiforever

csimiamiforever Victim

I think they will definitely bring back grissom & catherine back... maybe something happens (no deaths of any main characters) that they need them both to come back in... it BETTER have a good series finale unlike miami.. they didn't know they were being cancelled so they didn't have closure.. but let's hope we get vegas for years more :)