Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

No problem :) Aww, thank you! Glad you likey :)

Some more icons:
13-vi.png
001RM-vi.png

76-vi.png
147-vi.png

Enjoy! :)

I received a warning from the moderator of the site saying I need to change my name, because this very large, can someone help me please? =/

I received a warning from the moderator of the site saying I need to change my name, because this very large, can someone help me please? =/

fangeorgeEads, you don't need to do anything. The problem was caused by me as I didn't pay attention to the lovely picture you posted in The Ward the other day. I do apologize for this error.

Don't suppose anybody would be kind enough to make a avatar of The Walking Dead for me? It's my latest TV Show Obession.

Don't suppose anybody would be kind enough to make a avatar of The Walking Dead for me? It's my latest TV Show Obession.
could do this for you tomorrow if you still want them? I'll hunt around for pics.

Just got my Photoshop re-installed and my laptop working, so I made some icons right away, any comments are welcoming...haven't made anything in like a year.

Some Leona Lewis and Megan Fox icons and banners:
ljicon6-1.png
ljicon12-1.png
ljicon1-1.png

the rest are here at my lj comm.

Sorry for the double post. Got some Kelly Clarkson icons if anyone's still here lol.
celeb20in20icon07.png
celeb20in20icon06.png
celeb20in20icon02.png

The rest are here @ my lj comm.

Wow! :eek: Welcome back Urban_Legend and awesome, awesome stuff!!! :) Snagging one of the Katy Perry icons, your icons are so stunning, great work!
Some Michael Jackson ones I did for a 20in20 contest:
mj20in20musicians10.png
mj20in20musicians08.png

the rest are here.
Also some Megan Fox ones for a different 20in20 contest:
05meganfoxceleb20in20.png
02meganfoxceleb20in20.png

the rest are here.

Comments are so welcome!!! :)

Back