Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing's been signed yet, but I would say it looks likely for Jorja. We won't know till May/June, if history holds true (she's been signing one year contracts).

I'll be anxious to see if everyone's back. Though we know Danson will be...anyone know if the two other new ones signed for next season? Elizabeth and Elisabeth?

Delighted to hear some spoilers revolving around old team members such as Nick and Greg, especially since McKeen is coming back. It makes sense that his return would resonate more strongly with the original cast members than those who never knew Warrick. I'm feeling much better about the finale now. Yay!

Yay :) as long as Paul and Robert and Jorja and Eric come back with him, I'll be happy.

I'd still love a guest appearance by Marg, (though Billy/Grissom would make me happiest)but if we get one, I know it'll be a while.

Whoa that's early, didn't expect to hear from George, Paul, Eric, Robert and Jorja until much later in terms of signing on for next year. Looks like George is liking the way the show is going at the moment. ;)

Now, we've just got to wait for everyone else. I feel pretty confident that Eric, Robert and Jorja will be signing on for another year. (I believe she upped her episode count to 17 compared to 15 last year.) I'm a bit concerned for Paul as he's been wanting less time for a while but hoping that some arrangement is made.

Regarding the cliffhanger, I'm hoping they go for something more creative than a character in peril type scenario. The one in "Meat Jekyll" in particular felt disjointed and ludicrous. Something like McKeen being bumped off (once and for all) or Nick resigning (albeit temporarily) would be a lot more interesting in my opinion. :)

Last edited:
So Jorja, Eric, Paul, Robert and Berman didn't sign yet ?
Contracts aren't usually up until June 1st (so technically they're still signed). This signing of George was unexpectidly early. This is possibly the first time that we've found out this early that George has signed - usually we don't find out until mid July and filming starts.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back