Desperate Housewives

^ I agree with your take on the characters. Gabby can be annoying at times, but when she is doing the emotional stuff she really takes you with her. I agree that she is under-rated as an actress. Susan can be annoying, and I can only take her in small doses but she is quite endearing, and I used to love Lois and Clark, so I have liked Teri since then. Lynette can be a bit over the top at times. I thought her silly stunts at getting back at Tom for his affair, a few weeks ago, were very stupid. But Felicity has a good acting range, and her scenes with the murderer last season were some of the most touching in the series.
Katherine started off well. When there was the mystery to her, it was interesting. But then the whole Mike, Kath and Susan thing did nothing for me and totally ruined her character.
Yeah, I also liked Paul's wife, Beth. Hmm kinda guessed that Susan wouldnt be waiting those 3 years for a kidney!

I agree Gabby can be grating, I love Lynette her and Tom are made for each other, I can't believe Denton left the show he was my favourite I bawled my eyes out at the last episode (the funeral) it was so sad. Poor Susan has a rough time I gotta say and my fave Susan moment is when she is singing New York New York in Season One and she starts screaming at Karl halfway through and carries on with the song :lol: Teri is fantastic :D I love Bree's repressed attitude and Edie was funny it's a shame Nicolette left and also and richard Burgi (Karl Mayer) are deceased now. Kyle McLachlan was another interesting choice (Orson Hodge) Did he kill himself or not? I know he implied he would but I haven't seen the latest two episodes?

Back