** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
daisymay
I don't see why he should, but I guess he might for a reduced season, if only to give the show the ending he's always said he wanted.
Couldn't agree more.
In spite of I like many episodes of current season only couple of them have as much H's screentime as I want (as much as it was in earlier seasons). Since season 8 his screentime was reduced considerably but he wasn't acting in another film like Adam or pregnant like Emily. So what's the hell?:scream: "Miami" was always focused on David's character. I'm strongly believe, viewers who like that don't appreciate this change. But those who don't (who maybe hate this show because of David's character) won't fell in love with "Miami" because there will be less H.

So I certanly won't blame him if he decide to quit

But I'm suspicious about this rumor - it smacks of setting up an excuse - blaming him - if there isn't a renewal.
I strongly hope you're wrong.

I believe he would do it for a proper final season, if it was going to be that and said up front as that.

I don't think he should be forced to do it though especially after all he has done to made this show the success it was and still is. To made it the cash cow that it was and still is for CBS.

Finally, my first thought was also that it was someone, like maybe CBS,trying to put the blame for cancellation if the show is cancelled, onto David so that fans would not be angry with them and maybe stop watching other shows.

Finally, my first thought was also that it was someone, like maybe CBS,trying to put the blame for cancellation if the show is cancelled, onto David so that fans would not be angry with them and maybe stop watching other shows.

My thoughts exactly. I was thinking the CBS executives would like to put the blame on someone else. This company has seemed more and more corrupt to me over the past few years. :shifty:

thanx 4 the info-will check tvguide online or someplace for news-hopefully somebody here in the know will post so we don't have to agonize all summer..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back