William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Well, it's certainly been a while since this thread was active. I guess that's a good sign for the show and Danson, at least.

Here's hoping his twins are well and at home, and that he is enjoying this 'newborn' fatherhood.

I'm interested in his new projects, and wpap has posted a link to a trailer for a movie he did a while back, Detachment. It has been getting some great reviews, and I can't wait to see it.

http://www.filmofilia.com/detachment-trailer-poster-and-three-clips-77677/

I miss Grissom terribly and hope he makes a reappearance soon; but mostly I hope Billy in RL is happy.

Hello Everyone! :thumbsup:

Just thought I'd stop by and say...

"May your Christmas
be wrapped in Joy
and filled with Love
Best Wishes for
Peace, Health
and Happiness
throughout the coming
New Year!

Merry Christmas William & Family! :)
Merry Christmas to All! :)

------------------
LHchristmasbann.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing both "Detachment" and "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" even though Billy has only small parts in both films. What I'm really looking forward to is Billy doing something on stage again, or having a bigger part in a movie. The Billy void is so horrible and gaping. He really can disappear when he wants to...*sigh*

Isn't "To Appomattox" supposed to start filming sometime this spring? At least playing Sherman will be a meatier role.

http://www.facebook.com/ToAppomattox

I sure hope Dr. Grissom comes back on TV. If I am correct, he still is a part of CSI, behind the camera? He is the orignal CSI Man! God Bless Him! Peace!

Happy Birthday to Billy Petersen, one of the hottest :)drool:), sexiest, most gorgeous daddies on television! :beer: <3

Let me wish William Petersen a big, hard rockin, purple haze, Happy Birthday! I love Dr. Grissom! One of the smartest men on TV this past decade.:thumbsup:

I also like Gary Sinse, and David Caruso too!

Happy Brithday DR. CSI Grissom!

Excuse me while I kiss the sky!:lol:

Jimi Hendrix now lives on CSI Los Vegas, CSI-NY, CSI-Miami!:)

Peace to all CSI Fans!

Hey Jimihendrix! :)

Hey WP fans!

A belated Happy Birthday William! :thumbsup:
I was too busy celebrating Mardi Gras but I did make cupcakes for his Bday. :lol:

That may sound weird but I really do as well as Melinda Clarke's birthday which is in April! :drool:

-------------------------
holdingOn.jpg

If you havent watched CIA:Exiled or also known as Deadly Currents WATCH IT. Its a great moive. Also Fear is amazing.

I still wish he'd come back to CSI, but I can see him wanting to show he can do more than just that type of character, to flex his proverbial acting muscles.

With all the talk that CSI NY is gone next season, Miami is still up in the air, I hope CBS has some sense to keep this show going. I pray that William Peterson will work with Ted Danson and keep CSI Vegas on the air. To be honest with all of you, Survivor has been on CBS way to long. IT NEEDS TO GO AWAY, because it is boring, it's outlived it's time for being on TV, I guess since the early 90's. I am surprised they let it go this long. All we can hope for is CBS leaves CSI alone!

Peace
Jimi

Oh by the way, Happy Birthday, Dr. Grissom! Us old Rockers love ya! I wish you many more. Peace, Jimi

Back