Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Calm down honey, maybe he will met you someday and give you a big kiss!

PEACE!

Aww:luvlove: nice future to look forward:)

I'm always that and even more excited.

I like horses and been on one twice in my life (second time on my own). And knowing how Ryan 'likes' wildlife it's even more exciting.

Can't wait to lay my eyes on that episode :lol:

Hello ForestAngel,

I enjoyed you pictures of Mr. Wolfe/Mr.Togo with the horses.

Peace! J.H.

Yeah i have other ones of Jon fighting in the ring and that purple t-shirt is deffo from season four - the epi with Cooper holding the GPS tracking system near shipping containers.

Sorry I haven't been to active with posting recently, but I've had so much work and school and emotional things happen that I haven't even had time to watch the last couple of episodes. :(

Love the Ryan w/ horse pics! Can't wait to get some time to watch that episode! :) looks like there's a decent amount of screen time! I hope?

Hello Hollyyo,

I know what you mean about working. I have my own business and it seems you can't get good, reliable, honest, help these days!

Now to Mr. Togo, I don't think in reality he was scared of horses, but he put on a good show like he was. His pictures of him with the horse were real nice,

Now (and you maybe too young to remember) an old Black and White TV Show called, Mr. Ed? Well I could see when nobody is around and that horse starts talking to Mr. Wolfe! He would go nuts. Heck, if that happen to me, I would too.

Slow down and don't work too hard!

Peace!:thumbsup:

Look what i came across on that site Dora linked me with OMT

11161_10.jpg

Feel free to do some serious :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

^^
If I remember correctly,that pic is from Miami's 100th episode celebration.

I thought the same because I recognize this orange-ish shirt *tries not faint* and having in mind that overly cute:adore: pic with Jon and Rex (the one Jon is hugged by Rex).
It was from some celebration (unless my mind's playing tricks on me for lack of Ryan on next Tuesday *doh!*)

Hello Folks,

Jimi here, not feeling to well today. That coat and sort of orange shirt looks good on Mr. Togo. One thing I have respect for Mr. Togo is that he has respect for the past and gives us wise word of encouragement for the future. Yea, I like Rex too. There was an episode that some chick call him T.J. Hooker! I laughed because of all the gold in her mouth!

Peace!

That website that Dora gave me uncovered this rather dashing or should i say drool worthy pic of Jon? Check it out... Buckets needed

20070910.jpg

^^
I remember seeing a video of that interview ForestAngel. I wonder if it's still around?

Last edited:
Back